Betrayed

My head was pounding, what happened? I remember hitting the water but anything after that was a blur. I open my heavy eyelids, looking around to see that I was in a dim-lit room although the room seemed awfully familiar to me, the putrid smell of mould and fungi penetrated my nostrils still, making me want to throw up. How did I get here?

I hesitantly pick myself up but could not do so since the sharp sting in my spine wouldn't allow me to sit up straight. My wrists were taped and desperately, I look around for an escape route.

"Ahh, what do we have here?" I hear a very familiar voice but couldn't turn around as I had a gun of some sort being held to my back. The voice was unusually calm, yet deep and rough.

"Hanz" I shut my eyes, rethinking everything of the past.
"WHERE'S AMANDA AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!?" I yell, struggling to free my wrists from the sticky clutches of the duct tape. There was no use in struggling, I had no chance in getting away.

"Why don't you ask your friend why you're here in the first place?" He laughs, pointing to Pablo who was stood no more than 4meters in front of me - a guilty yet smug expression wiped across his face.

"Pablo? After all this time.."
He looks down. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. At this point, I was wondering whether this was some sort of nightmare and if it was - I wanted to wake up now.

"Don't bother being mad at him. He's not the only one who's betrayed someone" another familiar voice scoffs, at this point the gun dug deeper into my skin - clearly the person who said that was the person holding me and gun-point. The voice was a female's, it was Amanda's. It brought me comfort to hear her voice once more yet brought back such guilt.
But why she was pointing a gun to my back - I don't know.

"Amanda, look--" I began to explain myself but she wouldn't let me start, let alone finish.
"What happened to the whole 'I'll stick by you' promise!? HUH?!" She was crying uncontrollably now.

"I couldnt have gone back. There were too many zombies after me"

"..but you could've came back when the crowd died down" she whimpered.

"I was too scared.." I sigh, admitting I'm not all that tough as I make out to be.

"That's enough chitter chatter." Hanz demanded, pulling Amanda away from me like she was some sort of rag doll.

"I'll see you whenever, Blane" Amanda adds, before leaving the room.