cinquante-six

seokjin laid next to namjoon, it was the next morning after and he awoke first. he sat up, namjoon's limp arm wrapped loosely around his waist. he looked around the room catching a glimpse of the their clothing that was thrown any and every where around the room. on the night stand the camera sat in its place, no longer recording. he blushed at the thought of their very first time being caught on camera.

he moved the covers from off of his legs looking at the dark bruising littered across his legs. he then looked at namjoon who had deep dark scratches along his back. he bit his lip before moving his hand to touch the scratches.

"i hope they don't hurt." he mumbled softly to himself. he sighed softly before stepping out of the bed and grabbing his robe that was thrown messily onto the floor. he groaned feeling his legs become just a little weak. he felt as if he did a full days worth of leg work outs and didn't stretch, he was so fucking sore. he sighed before tying the robe over his naked body and walking towards the bedroom door.

he made this way into the kitchen and got started on making breakfast for the both of them. hopefully namjoon was up by the time he was done. he got started, playing some soft music on his phone that was left sitting on the kitchen counter—how convenient—he pulled out the different ingredients and began making a small spread for them to eat.

as he was cooking his mind couldn't help but get transported back to last nights events. how gentle yet rough namjoon was. the way he spoke to him and calmed him down when things became too much for him to handle. the way he touched him and made him feel. he's never felt the ways he feels for namjoon for anyone.

he was halfway done cooking when namjoon came walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. he only had a pair black boxers on and nothing else, just exposed for the rest of the world to see. namjoon came in and placed himself right onto seokjin, wrapping his arms tightly around the older boys' waist. he kissed his neck softly, seokjin tilted his head to the side allowing more access.

"good morning baby." namjoon said between kisses. seokjin blushed softly hearing namjoon's deep morning voice caress his ear. he couldn't help it, namjoon's voice alone did things to him.

"good morning joonie." seokjin said while turning his head towards namjoon's. namjoon smirked before speaking up again.

"nahh, call me what you called me last night." namjoon said while turning seokjin to face him. seokjin's whole face turned bright red as he looked from namjoon.

"joonie please." seokjin said while moving his hand to cover his face completely. namjoon grabbed the males hands and pushed seokjin to where his back was now on the counter away from the stove.

"you want me to make you say it again." namjoon whispered into seokjin's ear while nibbling on his earlobe. his hand traveled around seokjin's body, slowly untying the robe, revealing seokjin's marked body. his fingers walked along seokjin's bare curves. he squeezed at seokjin's bum making the older male moan softly.

"j-joonie please." seokjin stuttered feeling himself get slightly hard from namjoon's touches. he gripped at the counter trying to keep his body in place.

"come on baby, you got it." namjoon said before grabbing on seokjin's hardened member with his other hand.

"nngh- joonie." seokjin moaned loudly as namjoon pumped him underneath the robe. seokjin shuddered feeling namjoon's other hand crawl to in between his butt cheeks. he felt the long finger softly caress at his used and abused hole. then namjoon slowly inserted the finger inside of him.

"fuck n-namjoon, stop." seokjin moaned out, throwing his head back as namjoon tortured him.

"you know you don't want me to stop baby." namjoon said, a small devilish smile crawling in to his face. he thrusted the finger in and out moving at a pace that was inhumane.