9. Fool

☆SONG: Fool4love - ericdoa

•no tws!
Dream and sapnap are siblings now bc why not 🥰
Word count: 1107
~~~~

Quackity threw his bag of things through the window of his bedroom before crawling in with the help of George holding the ladder. He waved the other away and closed the window quietly. The light flicked on suddenly.

"Oh! You're awake." Sam sighed. The pillows pretending to be Quackity were on the ground. "I'm sorry!" Alex said quickly.

Sam huffed, "What? Am I gonna have to put some baby lock on the window to keep you inside?" He laughed at himself being followed by Quackity.

"It seemed like fun! And it was!" He rolled his eyes and avoided the negative moments of the hang out.

"Oh come on," Sam said, "something went wrong, huh?" Quackity looked to the floor. How does Sam know him so damn well!? "No.." he muttered as he kicked his shoes off. Sam sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him, "Come on, you can tell me." He said.

Quackity stayed quiet, "Nothing bad happened! Jeez.." he huffed. Sam sighed, "If you say so. Get some dinner before you go to bed, it's almost 10 pm." He stood up and walked out the door, leaving it open for Alex.

Instead of walking downstairs, he closed the door and locked it. The male sighed and jumped into his bed, burying his face into his pillow. As much as he wanted rest, his mind spiraled with what had happened.

"I have a girlfriend!" Of course he does! He shut his eyes tightly closed and pulled his pillow up to cover his ears in fury. He huffed and before he knew it, he was crying. That night, he cried himself to sleep... over a boy!

~~~~

The bright sun beam that came from his window woke him up. Quackity groaned, not wanting to get up. But he still sat up and walked towards the door that goes into his bathroom to brush his teeth.

SAPNAP
Okay, okay, I lied. But big deal! I couldn't tell a straight guy that I like him! Plus, he probably thinks I'm straight as well.

I mean, fine, he's cute. But I shared one, ONE, kiss with him. And yeah, I liked it and maybe, just maybe, I want it to happen again but.. come on. We've only known eachother for like 2 weeks.

"Nick, it's time for school, you're late!" Skeppy huffed. I groaned, yeah, I was already awake but.. being the son of the principal sucks. I get picked on all day 'cause everyone expects me to smart and if I fail one subject, it's like the end of the world.

I nod to him and shoo him out of my room. He scoffs playfully before leaving and closing the door behind him. I sit up and force myself out of bed, running quickly into my bathroom to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste before heading back.

I grabbed clothes and threw the dirty ones into a small laundry basket before putting the clean ones on. I put toothpaste onto my toothbrush and brushed my teeth as I grabbed the rest of my stuff and ran downstairs.

I spot Dreams cat, Patches, and pet her quickly before spitting paste into the sink and continuing to brush my teeth. I'm basically a God at multitasking, unlike my friend George. I see Dream, Clay, at the corner of my eye as I spit and rinse my mouth with water.

"Jeez, dude." Skeppy comments with a smug smile. I roll my eyes and wave him goodbye before rushing out the door as I grab a toast that had just been served.

I close the door behind me and I'm met with Dream in front of me. "Well, that was quick. Come on, we can hang out at the park for a bit."I raise an eyebrow before realizing, Skeppy lied to me about being late just to get me out of bed.

I scoff and nod in agreement. That's when he motions me to his car, containing a George. He seemed to be talking to someone but I couldn't see the other person. Dream got into the driver's seat and I got into the passenger seat.

I turn around and I see him, Alex. My eyes widen at the sight of the boy and I look away, biting into the peace of toast as I try to put on my seat belt, obviously worried. I guess Dream noticed because he set a hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring look.

"I'm fine." I mumbled. He sighed and started the car. I prayed and hoped that Alex wouldn't talk to me throughout the car ride even though, in reality, that is what I wanted.

Turns out, we ended up at the park with not a word from Alex. I could feel the pain squeeze my heart but I hid it and got out of the lime Chevrolet. The four of us sat under a tree and spoke of random things.

"So, Alex, what school do you go to?" Dream asked. I was sat between him and George while Alex was to the side of George, furthest away from Dream. I noticed Quackity open his mouth but not a word came out.

George rolled his eyes, "He doesn't go to school." He said for him. I raise an eyebrow, "How come?" I say, "Did you drop out?" I felt relieved now that I finally spoke to him but.. judging by the look of fear in Alex's eyes, I said the wrong thing.

"I- uhm.. I think im gonna go to your guys' school. You guys are my only friends after all." He said changing the subject. He did have some kind of nervousness in his voice that no one other than me noticed, I decided not to question it. What could've happed to a boy like him?

But then his words sunk into my brain, shit. He's going to my school!? God damnit, now he thinks I have a girlfriend and everything is gonna be ruined. Maybe we won't have many classes together? I don't know..

"That's great! I love hanging out with you." Dream smiled. I laughed as a way to come off just as excited as Dream but in reality, I was nervous. What if.. I tell him that me and my 'girlfriend' broke up?

Then everything would be fine! But- I told him I had a girlfriend yesterday. I need to wait. Damn it- why am I like this? I'll just wait a week or two! It's not like he'll find anyone to date in that span of time... right?