Gluttony

As New York City came into view, the tension in the SUV began to rise, the group was silent as time began to tick down. This would be their first test as a team. To take on the first Deadly Sin.

"This is going to be easy. The four of us versus the First Sin; Don't make me laugh." Sam joked. Greed and Pride rolled their eyes, already annoyed.

"For us it will be, but you guys are going to struggle to keep up. You'll find that despite being the first of us, Glut is one tough cookie to crack." Greed chuckled.

"Seriously, you're going down that road this early?" Pride complained.

"Don't worry, I'll make them easy to swallow." Greed snorted trying not to break out laughing.

"I'm going to kill you" Pride groaned as he buried his face in his hands.

"How did you guys figure out your standing?" Sam asked. Pride and Greed looked at each other, unsure of what Sam was asking.

"Sam's asking how did you figure out you were the fourth deadliest sin, Greed." Lucy clarified her brother's question.

"Oh, that's easy. We all participated in a scientifically supported test that allowed us to........."

"You beat the crap out of each other?" Sam asked.

"We beat the crap out of each other." Pride verified.

"Well I thought it was very scientific." Greed mumbled.

"You whined halfway through that the only reward was being called the strongest Sin." Pride chuckled.

"What's the point of titles when money has more worth." Greed smiled.

"It's nice to see you two reminiscing but how are we going to find Gluttony?" Lucy interrupted.

"Already taken care of. I called a few contacts and they were able to give me a list of people that work for Glut. From there it was only a matter of time till I could find someone who was willing to sell him out for the right price." Greed smiled.

"And how did you figure out where he was?" Lucy asked. Greed was silent, unsure how to respond.

"Let me guess, his last name is Gluttony?" Sam laughed. Greed and Pride shared an uneasy look.

"You are the most uncreative bunch I've ever met" Lucy sighed.

"So, what does he do?" Sam asked.

"I'm sure you've heard of him. He's Chef Gus Gluttony. A world renown chef and owner of Glut Buster's, the famous fast food chain." Greed explained.

"So, is everyone but Pride famous?" Sam laughed. Pride shot him a dirty look, shutting him up.

"Not exactly; Envy and Murder went underground after the whole incident with Pride so there's that." Greed said.

"Back to the matter at hand." Pride spoke up.

"Anyways I found someone who was willing to turn his back on Glut, and he's supposed to meet me at a warehouse later tonight." Greed explained.

"So, you want us to trust someone who works for our enemy, fueled by greed, and is willing to turn their back on someone who trusts them; And you want them to help us? Great plan" Pride spoke sarcastically.

"And your plan involves?" Greed asked.

"Simple, the direct approach." Pride smiled.

"Didn't the last direct approach leave you nearly dead?" Sam asked. The air around Pride became thick.