the other "woman." 005

"the other woman, will always cry herself to sleep." - lana del ray.

mabel's pov:

sometimes i wonder why things are the way they are. me meeting jaden so soon, and also meeting noah?? i dont really know noah like that, and neither do i know jaden but at least he'll talk to me, ya know?? it's alright though bc today we have script reading practice at the studio !! so let's go get ready. i pick out a white shirt, a black zip up with some jeans and my university blue air jordan 1s.

the fit:

I head out to the studio, I get into my uber and take a nice drive around the city

I head out to the studio, I get into my uber and take a nice drive around the city. "wow london is beautiful." I made it to the studio! I hop out the uber, rate my driver 5 stars. "have a good day :)" then i saw him. noah.. the curly head i met on the plane. he's rlly cute, but what abt jaden?? i cant like two guys at the same time. this isn't some to all the boys i've loved before, the summer i turned pretty shit. speaking of the summer i turned pretty, I LOVEE THAT BOOK. anyways let's go read our scripts.

noah's pov;
i see her, that beautiful girl. with her golden brown eyes. but what about jaden.. i saw him in her comments?? so maybe she does like him. i mean thats a good thing right, i can't afford love and heartbreak at the same time. you know? I wanna keep things strictly platonic and professional.

* fast foward a couple hours later. *

mabel's pov:
FIANALLYYY script reading was done. I was tired of reading and being quiet.. but i think i have resolved my feelings for noah. strictly platonic and professional. let's keep it this way mabel. i'm not kidding. anyways i went to go see my texts. JADEN TEXTED MEE 😍😍
** the texts below are between jaden and mabel. the names are what they have eachother as. **

jay<3.
hey pretty lady
                                                   mabel ❤️.
hi jadenn ❤️

jay<3.
so i was wonderingg maybe i could take you out on a date..??

                                                   mabel ❤️.
ofc, i thought you would never ask. what we doin?

jay<3.

i was thinking movie night at my place? i'll have the snacks already and everything. all i need is you now. :)

mabel ❤️.
sounds perfect jay, i'll see you tn. love u ❤️.

JADENS POV:

"SHE SAID YESS LETS GOOOO" javon barges into my room. "you asked her out on a date and she's coming over tn." he says.
i roll my eyes at him. "yes now pleasee shut up." i reply. "okay wtv lover boy" he smirks, and leaves the room. bruh i cant wait to see her.

mabel's pov:
MY GOLLY GOODNESS HE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE. WHAT TO WEAR? after searching and searching i found something! a blue dress and i match it with some silver jewelry and some nike mid 77' blazers.

the fit:

yass that's actually mabel 😍😍

mabels pov:
after some time it's finally to see jadenn!! i take an uber to the walton's london rental house, and god it's pretty. i cant wait to see him my goddd. i listen to some music while i'm in the car. a couple mins go by and i walk up to his door step. i knocked, he opened the door. "hey ma, you look amazing." he hugs me by my waist and kisses my cheek. "thank you jay :)" the butterflies in my stumache rushed in. "so what movie we watching ma?" he says. i love when he calls me ma bro. scream 5 please, it's so good." i chuckle. "okay whatever you want." he puts his arm around me, i start blushing. "aww someone's nervous, ur cheeks are red." he says giggling. "bro stopp!" i laughed. i move my face closer to his, and so did he. we started into eachothers eye for a minute and then he leans in. but before anything could happen all i hear from a girl is

"um jaden?."

GABRIELLA SPEAKS:
idk if this a rlly noah jupe story anymore but i'll figure out a way to include him. anyways sorry to leave y'all on a cliff hanger 😭😭 but wait and see what happens!
xoxo, gabriella 💝