let them eat cake. 010

mabels pov:
i woke up this morning from crying myself to sleep, a check my snap HOLY SHIT. I FORGOT ITS MY BIRTHDAY. I RUNNNNN TO THE BATHROOM TO GET READY. BC I HAVE BREAKFAST PLANS WITH THE WALTONS. wait do you think jaden will be bring bianca. SHIT IDC. i hop into the shower. after 10
mins i fianlly get out. i get dressed. i do my makeup and hair and rush out the door. it's about a 5 ish minute walk to the walton's air bnb.

**  a couple mins later **
i reach to open the door, and i see girl. ane she's gorgeous. oh god. it's bianca. fuck fuck fuck. why didn't i think of that. ( but i did 😭 )
"oh hey good morning, ur mabel right? happy bday!" bianca says. "hey yea and thank u" i respond with a smile. she's absolutely gorgeous. i shouldnt be jealous rn but it's literally killing me. i go in to the house and daelo runs up to me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MABEL" i hug him and say "THANK U BSF" i let go and see jaden. "happy birthday mabel" i was expecting a hug but he just dabbed me up instead. "thanks jaden:)" i could feel bianca staring at us. idk what the hell was happening to me. i thought i was over him but i guess not. and plus i would never ruin bianca's and jadens relationship. he deserves to be happy. after i saw jaden i heard jaylas voice. "MAEEEEEEEEEEEE" she yells across the hall. "JAYYYYYYYYYY" i yelled back. we call each other mae and jay 🙌🏼🙌🏼 #besties4lyfe. we run up to eachother and hug. but then fall over because we were very strong. "ouch" jayla says while she starts laughing. i help her up and i see javon. "JAVONNNNN" i run up to him "what's up ashtray" "nothin much birthday girl" we hug. OOH i forgot to tell y'all! me and javon decided to stay as just friends bc it would ruin the friendship. dj and jessica we're out getting breakfast for us. so ya!

——————————————————
    i sit by the kitchen island, when i see bianca get up and head to the bathroom. all i hear is a conversation with her friend? i lowkey felt like an asshole by doing this but i filmed it. all i heard then is "so when are you gonna tell jaden ur not actually interested into him? " bianca says "SHHH KEEP UR VOICE DOWN" why is she yelling 😭😭.. i get it on all on film but i just keep looking at the door. i stopped recording and knock on the door. * KNOCK KNOCK*
"who is it!" bianca says. "it's me mabel, i just heard you and your friends convo." i said obviously angry. "mabel. don't tell jaden i swear if you do ur gonna mess everything up!" she says like she's about to cry. " i won't tell him for now, but if you don't tell him TONIGHT. i will do it myself" i said. "fine." bianca sighs. she gets out the door i sit down and she sits down with jaden again." bianca starts DEATH STARING AT ME. "bro bianca are you good?" jaden says "yeah i'm fine." i got up and ran to jaylas room. "JAYLAAAA i got major tea and it's about ur brother and the little gf." i said laughing. "bruh bianca? i hate it her. SPILL" well all i have to show u is this. i show her the recording. "omg im gonna kill her. MABEL U HAVE TO TELL HIM NOWW" she yells. "ik go get him. call him and say can u get me my charger i need it." she calls jaden up here and i hear him. as soon as he enters the door we say jaden sit down we need to show u this. jayla plays the recording and jaden was stunned. "oh okay." he says clearly upset. jaden it's okay. i walk over to him and give him a huge hug. i get all nervous and start smiling. as we pull apart i stop smiling. "what are you gonna do?" i say. "end things with her.  she doesn't want me at all so, i should just spend my time for someone who does."

——————————————————
jaden goes downstairs, and me jayla hide by the staircase so bianca doesn't see us. "bianca i heard your whole conversation. i need you to leave." he says. "okay jaden bye" she grabs her stuff and leaves. she slams the door. i run and give jaden a huge hug. "it's okay j, cmon let's go watch a movie in ur room." i said. jayla winks at me. he holds my hand running up the staircase. the butterflies in my stomach rn are doing gymnastics or sum bc omg. i pick the movie. "princess and the frog is amazing." i said. "mabel shut up i'm tryna watch the movie."
* JADENS POV *

a hour passes and mabel is asleep on my shoulder. she's so cute i swear.. but how tf am i supposed to tell her i still love her.

GABRIELLA SPEAKS 🙈💝:

bruh i fianlly posted this chapter after weeks of working on it 😭😭. i'm so sorry for not being active on here, love y'all sm thank you for making me number 1, on #mabelchee. 💝💝

- xoxo gabriella 💝