lovefool. 007

" fool me one time shame on you
fool me twice, can't put the blame on you. fool me three times, fuck the peace signs. load the chopper, let it rain on you. " - j cole.

————————————
mabel's pov:

bruh there's no way he texted me.. JAVON? bro.. i don't wanna be a homie hopper.

the texts:

javon 🤘🏽
  hey mabel , i heard abt what happened and i guess this the time to tell you that i have a crush on you and i rlly like you. i know this may be a little hard for you bc of the whole jaden and maddy thing but we can stay friends if you wan't. we have been friends for months so why not 🤷‍♂️ yk? anyways i'm sorry i love you ❤️
- javon.

                                                     mabel 💓
                         wow i don't even know how to start 😭. wanna i do like you but i want to slow things down especially with everything going on. but let's go out tmr night? just lmk love you too 💝

mabels pov:

he somehow made me feel better. but i am still stuck on jaden yk? it's only been a couple hours. and he has A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ?! anyways let's keep my chill. i decide to go hangout with my sisters expect for liv bc she's finishing up sour tour business up in nyc :(.

my sisters are my soul and they make me feel better all the time, and they're always here for me especially when i'm heartbroken

** fast foward tmr night **

it's my night out with javon and I picked out my outfit in advance.

the fit 😍🤘🏽

** couple hours later javon picks mabel up and they go around town **

"thank you for taking me out tonight j, it means a lot. i needed this a lot." i kissed him on the cheek. "np may," ( mabel's nickname.)
me and wanna go back to my place and i change out of my clothes into some comfier clothes. me and javon decided to take some pictures outside, because down the block there was this paper lantern release thing. and post em on my insta story!!

 and post em on my insta story!!

the picture ^

yikes jaden texted wanna and he seems um.. very mad. but he shouldn't get mad at either of us. he has a literal gf, maddy! and don't get me wrong she's gorgeous, and everything that happened between me and jaden is not her fault. he's a bitch for doing that. why ask someone on a date if they have a gf. red flagg alert!! wanna says "may it's getting late we should probably go, can i sleep over though?" "yeah it is getting late and you can stay over :)." i respond with a smile. "okayy may in the back seat there is a like duffel bag when we get to ur house pass it to me." he says with his eyes focused on the road. i put the aux on and play no role modelz by j cole.
** PLAY THE SONG **

"fool me one time shame you on you"
i say "fool me twice can't put the blame on you" he replies "FOOL ME THREE TIMES FUCK THE PEACE SIGNS LOAD THE CHOPPA LET IT RAIN ON UUU." i say on the top of my lungs. "you rlly must be enjoying this song may" he says laughing. "yes i am I LOVE J COLE SM HE IS SO FINE FR 😍😍" - i say laughing. "you cheating on me with j. cole now?" he says laughing. "YEAHH" i replied. "WERE OVER MAY 😡😡" he says in a joking way. "WTV AT LEAST I HAVE J. COLE" i yelled. "AT LEAST I HAVE MY LADIES." wanna says. "YOU MEAN UR SHOES WHO ARENT ALIVE??" i chuckled. "hey at least they don't cheat on me with j.cole" he rolls his eyes. "yea yea 🙄" bruh i love him sm.

gabriella speaks 💓:

bye bc javon and mabel are actually super cute 🥰. i wish i had theyre relationship. 😭 but anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. and thank you for all the support!! i'm 202 in #rodrigo out of like a thousand 💓💓.

xoxo gabriella, 💝