confrontations 006

"baby it was nice to know ya packing up and leaving home" - kali uchis

"um jaden." this girl says. "maddy?? what are you doing here." he said in a trembling voice. "who the fuck are you??" she says pointing at me. "uhh i'm mabel.." i reply. "okay mabel get the fuck out of my mans house." she yelled. "mans? jaden is this true?" i say on the verge of tears. "uhh" he says. "yk what forget it, i'm gonna go this was all a big misunderstanding." I grab my stuff and leave. "mabel wait-" "save it jaden, don't talk to me." i say with tears running down my face. i call an uber and go home. i grab my airpods and start listening to loner by kali uchis.
** PLAY THE SONG NOWW **
bro i am such a fucking idiot, on a date with someone who has a gf?? i cant even explain how i feel rn. i'm at my place and i run up the stairs. i check my phone. 67 messages and 19 missed calls. all from jaden.

not dealing with his bullshit rn

not dealing with his bullshit rn. my god i'm so fucking stupid bro. why would i think that JADEN WALTON actually liked me and did not have a gf. fuck my life bro. i literally want to bury myself in a hole.

** hours later **
as i was eating my feelings i saw my phone light up. hold on what why is HE texting me.

gabriella speaks:
yo yo yoooo i fianlly published the first 5 ish chapters of this book! and for the 4 people viewing thank you sm this means a lot. and my writing is probably cringy as shit thank you sm 💓💓.

the story:
jaden. jaden. jaden. why would do that to mabel, not cool brooo. poor mabel doesn't deserve that. and WHO TEXTED MABEL?? comment ur guesses 😍‼️

xoxo gabriella 💝