rumors and tears 009

mabel's diary:

diary entry 001.
dear diary did you know that I HATEE ava she's so fucking annoying and starts drama out of everything rlly denying that she cheated on my bsf?? shit is so crazy! anyways keep being u!

xoxo, mabel.

mabels pov:
bye that was actually was so reliving! after AVA texted me i wanted to kms like go mind ya business bitch! anyways today was a new day which means BEACHH DAY😍😍!

i go put on my swimsuit!

absolutely slayed 😂😂! we have to to drive to brighton, WHICH WAS AN HOUR 1 hr and 25 from london mins a lot bc i have no patience ya knoww! anyways it was super funny i couldn't surf but it's was alright

** a couple hours later **
we leave the beach and head back to the air bnb in london! i saw another text from ava ..?

girl bye no one was talking about you

girl bye no one was talking about you.. always starting drama for no reason! anyways i go on with my day and scroll and scroll on tiktok. i accidentally fell asleep.

* a couple hours later *

i woke up from my nap and started scrolling on tiktok again and then i see a video, about jaden and his possible new girl. "WHAT" i yelled. i ss and send it to jaden. he replies 2 mins later, and it says yea it's true. i felt like crying. i replied saying "congrats bsf" i shut off my phone, i start screaming in my pillow. "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPENN TO MEEEEEE" i start sobbing out of control. i cried myself to sleep until the next morning, which she forgot all about...

gabriella speaks 🤭💝 :

hey guyss!! sorry for not posting for a while i'm currently in the dominican republic ‼️ visiting family n all that. but anyways this was a quick and rushed chapter sooo i'm so sorry. i'll probably edit it later though:)