Ch7 The Prophecy has Begun

The next chapter 'bows dramatically'

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson, Rick does

0000000000000000000000000

Chaos pov

I used a portal to get into the throne room and heard Zeus say "Lord Chaos"

"Olympians" I replied and continued "As you know this is a war that you will be very hard pressed to win as Order my brother is your enemy. As this would lead to your destruction I have accepted your request for help" at this everyone looked at Athena because Zeus looked like he never new about this "And send you a few of my worriers, but beware, none of them like Earth and they will not hesitate to destroy some of you."

Everyone was looking around to see if they could find they 'warriors' Chaos was talking about. "Where are these oh so powerful warriors, huh" said Lance "We don't need them, I'll lead us to victory!"

"Yeah right, you couldn't protect yourself from your own element." Poseidon yelled at him

"They should be here about now." As I said this I looked up and everyone looked with me and they saw seven figures falling from the sky, they slammed into the ground and created lots of smoke and when the smoke cleared all of them were standing in their imposing armors.

"I will introduce them, (points at Luke) this is Delta, this (points at Zoe) is hunter, This is (points at Bianca) Death, This is (points at Parker Blood) Killer, This is (points at Violet) is Voice, and this is (points at Alexandria) Mystery."

"Excuse me Chaos but who is the person in the lead?"

"I am" Percy's voice was deeper and darker because of his helmet "The Betrayed"

0000000000000000000000000

Sorry for the short chapter but I 'll make another one soon. I also hope you realize that Percy is the one in the prophecy.

Other than that Hope you guys are still enjoying and have a good day!

PS: I'll dedicate the next chapter to whoever can comment Thalia's greatest fear.