Ch2 Found by the Hunt

Hey guys, I still have no paring for Percy but I do have over fifty total views already. That's really cool so keep reading and I'll keep updating!

0000000000000000000000000000

I'm in a forest outside of the city with the nearest person at least twenty miles in either direction. I managed to grab a panda pillow pet, a blanket and a couple of granola bars from a store before some gorgons attacked. I decided that it was getting late and was probably a good time to set up camp for the night so I stopped in a small clearing and slung my backpack on the ground.

I decided that a fire would be a nice change and went into the woods to get some wood. Luckily Riptide returned to my pocket, I guess it can tell Lance is full of it too.

 As I cut some trees with Riptide I felt like someone was behind me and turned, only to be met with a silver arrow. Oh no, Gods I'm totally screwed.

The girl obviously didn't recognize me since she was probably new to the hunt so I dropped my sword and let her lead me back to the Hunt.

—-Line Break of Epicness, time skip of awesomeness needed a break—-

When I broke through the tree line and saw a big camp of silver tents appear out of nowhere I was kind of surprised. The girl led me to a tent and knocked on the wooden beam that supported the tent and Thalia came out. Her eyes lit up when they saw me.

"Percy!" She cried out as she hugged me "Where have you been!"

"Away" is all I said in answer. The girl pocked my back to let her know she was still there and said "I found him close to the Hunt's borders and brought him here."

"Put him in the Boys tent, while I inform Artimes that we found him."

Found me, why would they know I ran away and why do they think I want to go back? The Girl, I still don't know her name put me in a tent that had a cot and was that blood on the walls!?! "Wait here while we decide what to do with you." As she was talking she chained me to the cot and I decided I better not answer if I wanted to keep my jewels.

She left and I waited and started thinking about what was going to happen.

—-Time skip of Awesomeness I'm all better!—-

After a pretty decent amount of time I heard someone say "Hello"

I jerked my head up in surprise and saw someone, it was too dark to see who, in a black cloak that had stars and galaxies on it. "Who are you?" I asked him.

"Me?" I nodded my head "I am Chaos and I want you to be a member of my specialized group."

I heard some voices outside the tent and he said "Better hurry."

These words changed my life "I accept"

0000000000000000000000000000

Well guys I'd say that's a good place to end this chapter so what do you think? Also I'm sorry it isn't as long as the last one but I only have so many ideas. Also I need some more characters, two to be exact the spread sheet is below please comment your character

Name

Age

Son of (if a demigod)

Race

Favorite weapon(s)

Back story

So have some fun I will choose two.