The Games -LAST CHAPTER-

-Anubis POV-

"So.." Hans said awkwardly, "What kind of, 'great books' am I looking for?" Said Hans...This fucking idiot... "The three Books that say Great on them dumbass." I said, I don't really want their souls. They're useless to me, I'm powerful enough on my own.
A/N:Anubis doesn't know that he is a fusion of Spade and Nugget
"Well fine then, leo'dicapreo drake ass bitch..." Hans said, walking to the library, he dropped the scientist, they fell to the ground, coughing from the strength that Hans held them at. Strong enough so he can barely breath I guess, I don't even know why they want him again. My mind spoke, I turned to look at the strange people... "Well then..." I said in my deep demonic voice i suddenly have "Who here likes cats?"
-Hans POV-
"Stupid fucking 'Great books'... I mumbled, I groaned at the blank cover book and threw it down with the dozens of books on the floor. "Where the hell are these books at. Ya know, i should just let Anubis have their souls. It don't really matter anyway." I said, turning to the library door...But i suddenly stop... I thought about mine and Spades memories... We where..
"Happy" I said, we could be that again... I want that again.
I kept looking... Over the giant book shelves. I stopped to breath, as i did, i spotted a glass case with three books in it, "This is most likely the great books, why wouldn't it be? Great book=Dramatic glass casing and lighting." I said, logically.  I climbed to the books with those ladder things in the movies. "Wow..." I said, running my hand over the glass case... I opened it slowly and took out one of the books to read it... It read..
"How to wipe your ass for dumbasses."
"WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BOOK IS THAT?!" I yelled, i chucked it across the room, i watched it fall to the ground. And to a shelf i haven't gotten to yet.
"That is where I'll find the books."
-after 30 mins of searching-
"I FINALLY FOUND THE FUCKING BO-"
I said, running back with the books. But i stopped to see that they were reading about... Cats..? They were laughing at the cat photos. I sighed and threw the books to Anubis. "Here's your damn books, and If you really need to learn how to wipe your ass I think YouTube would be better..." I said, so confidently too. Anubis shrugged and picked up the books. He smiled with all his teeth. "Now race to the lab and get me a sandwich" he said, putting his head in his claws and wagging his tail, looking at me. "You lazy mother fucking..." I mumbled as I walked off. To the lab.
-After the sandwich incident-
"So, our last 'game'? The duel?" I asked, holding my katana. "Oh yeah, I'm too lazy to fight right now so you can just have their souls." He said, eating his sandwich. He pulled something out of his chest, a jar with two glowing orbs.
Shortly after.. he roared in pain...
"WHAT THE FU-" Hw roared before he exploded, the black substance going in all directions. Hans wiped the black gunk off of his visor and looked at where he exploded...Spade and Nugget laid motionless in the center. "Oh my first lover boy~" Hans said, running over to Spades body. "Excuse me" Clover said, walking over to Hans. Hans shrugged and grabbed the souls out the jar and placed them back in their original bodies.
Spade and Nugget both gasped for air
A/N:So this is where I'ma cut off TabixAgoti and Give them their separate books. I'll make their  new book after i post this chapter
"What the fuck happened..." Spade sat up groaning, Clover hugged him. "Hans saved your life! And nuggets!" He said, running over to Nugget and hugging him, Nugget purred in response. "You..?" Spade said to Hans. "Yeah... I missed you." Hans said, "But I'm guessing you don't want me to be here...I'll leave."
"Wait"
Spade said, grabbing his wrist before he left
Hans blushed under his mask from the touch of Spades hand on his wrist...
"Hans, I'm sorry"
Hans stood in confusion...
"I've missed you too... And I know it wasn't your fault... I was to mad to see it. I was blinded by my anger." Spade confessed, he jumped into Hans arms. Hans instinctively wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him back. They both let go of each other...
They looked into each other's eyes, blinded by their love for each other... Hans took off his mask and visor... Looking into Spades eye...
They both leaned in for a kiss and...
*Mwa*
They have a long deep kiss
Clover and Nugget watched in awe ❤️
-like after 30 mins of making out-
"Ok Enough you two." Clover said, "And uh Spade, we're done. Your happier with him.. BUT I KEEP NUGGET OK?!" He said, hugging the monster. "Heh, alright, just let me visit him." Spade said, smiling and hugging his lifelong pet. "I love you nugget... Be good for him." Spade said, a few tears rolling down his face. He hugged him again, Nugget whimpered and nuged Spade. He licked him like a big dog, "Ok ok! Nugget." Spade said, letting go of his pet and watching Clover and Nugget leave.
Hans hugs him from behind
"Is this our new start...?" Hans says..
"Yeah" Spade said,

"it is"