chapter nineteen.

Landon.

This was definitely not my day. I could feel it from the time I left the mansion this morning. Living with Victor, wasn't hard surely it wasn't. It may seem mean but I did have him in my palm. The only annoying part of everything in New York was Sharon Russo.

I get it, she hates me. But putting up with her is killing my brain cells. Literally.

Sitting alone on this bench, my mind scattered around. I've never been glad to receive a text from Hellen.

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 best𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚜.
-𝙶𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜-

seriously, we talk everyday.

𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗.

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, .. 𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎d 𝚖𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎.
-𝙶𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜-

𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚝.

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝.

The girl can ask for a petting zoo and her dad would give her. 

" fuck. " I say when I suddenly remember that Ronnie had asked me to meet her yesterday. And damn it that woman she'll throw a fit.

" Do you mind lowering your voice, at least use it when greeting someone. " I hear a girl say beside me.

I raise my head ready to snap at her, but my sentence stops mid way when I see it's the same girl I saw the other day. Only then she didn't wear glasses. And her clothes.. well I'd say from what I saw that evening, this was different.

" You. "

But from the way she's looking at me, I could say she doesn't remember me, not that I cared.

" Do I know you. " She asks stuttering a bit.

" You don't. "

I turn away from her back to my phone. Looking for Ronnie's number  I dial it.

Standing I leave her alone but I can feel her eyes following me.

" Landon, what a pleasant surprise. " She says and I sigh.

" Go ahead give me your sorry ass excuse, that I'll tell your father. "

" I am not answerable to Mr Russo, I don't care what he does. "

" you know it's damn hard dealing with you. Just drop by on the weekend, your father says you need to focus. "

" Again, I don't take orders from him. "

" Well I do, he's my boss if you haven't figured. Whatever it is you have against him solve it at home don't make it difficult for us to work. " She says hanging up.

I look at the black screen of my phone. I didn't come to New York to get controlled. Fucking assholes. Damn it mom was right, she was so damn right.

***

Getting in the lecture room last, the only available seat was at the front, great.

" Young man, coming late is enough distraction to my class please take a seat. " The scowled at me.