Concern [Thoma fluff]

Thoma was feeling antsy. You and him had an argument yesterday and now he has no idea where you are or what you're doing. He really wants to not care, to show he's tougher than you but he's so worried, he couldn't handle it. He tried asking everyone close to you, but all of them haven't seen you.

The fight wasn't even that big a deal. You just argued whether an ice cream should be bitten or licked. You picked bite while he picked lick, you told him that's because he was too soft, it was a playful argument but turned into a debate none the less. Thoma's worried that you took it the wrong way, maybe he's the only one who thought of it as playful.

He immediately went to buy something for you. Dango in a milk, fruits, something to drink. Anything he could ever think of before going to your house.

He knew where you lived, knew where you hide the spare key because you told him. He usually goes in and out as he pleases, you don't mind. He immediately went in and started apologizing "I'm sorry!! You were right, I'm too soft! I can't even handle not seeing you half of the day, look at me! I even bought you — wait" he jogged towards you, putting all the food he bought on the table.

You just stared at him, you were laying in your bed with a thermometer on your mouth and some wet towel on the side of your bed "Thoma, what are you doing here?"

"You're sick? You're not mad at me? That's not important right now. Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" He asked, he immediately changed the towel on your forehead "Oh no, you're burning, how did you even manage to take care of yourself?"

"I'm — tougher than you" You sneezed. You always tease him, saying that you're waaaay tougher, that you could take on anything "Must be the battles, my body is aching"

"You're fighting too hard" he sighed, frowning. He looked so adorable just now "Did you eat?"

"Thoma, I can only do — so much, I haven't eaten — yet" Your sentences were full of coughs and sneezes. Your voice was different, but you tried your best to show him that you're fine.

He stood up then started preparing in silence, letting you rest, his moves were swift. He was really good, in just a few minutes he already finished cooking. He helped you sit down then started feeding you.

"I can feed myself, Thoma, you should leave, thank you for the food" You said, grabbing the spoon but you were far too weak to even feed yourself so you dropped it. Earlier, you were still feeling a bit fine, hence why you could prepare the wet towels and the thermometer but now you feel weaker than ever. You even feel cold.

Thoma cleaned up the mess you made in a jiffy "Don't be stubborn, alright? I'll feed you" he was blushing as he says this. He was too shy so he keeps averting his gaze everytime he takes the spoon to your mouth.

"I'll be fine really" You protested, but still you kept eating the food he was giving you. It was too good to be ignored "Don't you have other things to do?"

He shook his head "No, I'll be here. I thought you were mad at me"

"Mister, do you think I'm that low?" You said, drinking water after. You feel a lot better than before but still kind of worse "What did you bring me?"

Thoma's eyes widen, he placed the spoon in your mouth almost immediately to divert your attention "N-Nothing! Just get some rest"

"Thoma, go home, I know you're always busy" you say, it was true, Thoma had a lot to do today but he can't just leave you alone especially that you're sick.

He placed the spoon in your mouth again to stop you from talking "Don't be stubborn, alright?" then he thought of something "I know, you said your body was aching right?"