My huge cutie [Childe fluff, slight nsfw]

You and Childe were watching a movie, and as usual he's holding your breast again. He was fondling it a little bit but most of the time his hand is just there.

It became so common that you just let him be and it feels normal that way. Whether you're just laying down reading, or watching a movie. It's funny because even when you're both asleep, his hand is just there while he hugs you.

You were washing dishes when he suddenly went behind you, fondling your breasts and kissing your neck.

He whispered "Baby I want it" even though you can't see him, you know he has puppy eyes and pouty lips. You washed your hand then turned around.

You sighed and smiled "Fine, only for my baby" you held his head and pushed it slowly towards your chest. He just wants to lay there. You see him closing his eyes and smiling like a child while hugging your waist. He starts rubbing his head on it.

"Thanks" he sighed, as if comforted by the feeling it's giving him. He sighed in relief before leaning back and placing his hand above it "Do you like this?"

You try your hardest to stifle a moan by biting your lower lip "Childe, I-I'm washing the —"

He pulled up your shirt and pulled your bra down in a matter of second, his fingers rubbing your nipples. Immediately, you felt your knees weaken by the pleasure he was giving you.

Just looking at your intoxicated face was enough for Childe to go even further. His started sucking on your breasts, your hands hugging his head. Even though you were just full of moans at this point, your hand and actions were begging for him.

"You were saying something?" He asked with a smirk, continuing his work. His tongue went in circles on your areola, trying to tease you.

One of your legs were wrapped around his waist, grinding on his erect cock "C-Childe" you moaned with closed eyes "F-Fuck me" you were so out of it. Whenever he does this, it ends up this way and it's unstoppable.

He stopped sucking your breasts for a while "Your wish is my command" but just when he start taking his shirt off, someone rang the doorbell.

You both looked at each other with red faces, putting your clothes where it should be. You both frown.

"Stupid person" Childe whispered, fondling your breasts to calm him down.

You look at him, waiting for him to remove his hand for you guys to see who it was ringing the doorbell but he never removes it "Childe!" you take him by surprise. He didn't even realize he was holding it.

He laughs and let go, he leans in to whisper "Let's just pretend were not home" he then starts rubbing above your clothes again.

You sigh then the person on the door said "I know you're home! Your car is here! Open up, it's very hot out!"

"Ugh it's him" Childe said, finally letting go of your breasts. You both go and open the door, Childe hiding behind it to cover his erection "Hey Itto, what do you want?"

Itto let himself in, surprising the both of you "Kaeya said there was treasure somewhere around here and since you guys are around here, I figured you can help me! I'll share the treasure don't worry but I'm sharing it now with like 15 people so don't expect much. Here's the map" he gives you a crumpled piece of paper, making himself at home by laying on your sofa.

"It's obviously fake" Childe said, rolling his eyes "Okay, bye"

Itto stood up, surprised "No! It's not fake" looking at the both of you. Childe and you wanted to laugh so bad, Itto believed it.