🌟11. I don't wanna see her anymore🌟

I fix my hair as I look at myself in the mirror and think. I need to find out more about this whole 'mate' situation and the only way to find that out is if I talk to one of the four people who knows all about Klaus. Person number one is Nik, he's no help because he wants to wait until we meet, but I want to know now.

Person number two, Katherine....she's in the tomb and since she spent five hundred years running from the guy, I could definitely try to get to the tomb and ask...but I'll need an excuse to break away from everyone. Which would be easy because no one really cares what I'm doing or where I'm at.

Person number three, Rose....she was about to tell me who my mate was but, I passed out and ruined the moment. If I can't get answers from them then I'll try to ask around about person number four, Elijah....he may be dead but I'm sure that someone out there knows about him and I'm sure that whoever these originals are, they can help me find out more about Klaus and what he has connected with all this.

I hear knocking on the door and and I sigh as I grab my school bag and head down the stairs. When Damon opens the door it was Elena. "Hello, Elena."

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important."

"Right this way." Damon moves and they both look in my direction as she enters the house. "Morning Cassie bean."

"Hey Cass."

"Good Morning guys." Stefan then arrives and he smiles at me, which causes me to send one back. "What's going on?"

"I have no idea, Stefan what is this about?" Rose then arrives and Elena looks at her confused. "You."

"Let's talk." Rose says as I look around at everyone confused and we all go in the living room, where Elena and I sits on the couch. "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real."

"Who is he?" I asked from my seat and she looks me a bit off, as if she doesn't even want me to know.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon says as he winks at me and I roll my eyes. He's always seriously flirting, or pretending...it's nice sometimes.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asked as she crosses her arms and listens.

Rose shakes her head as she paces the room and looks at Elena. "No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

Stefan sighs and looks at us. "Klaus is known to be the oldest."

As I sit here thinking about all of this, Rose keeps looking at me and it's weird. Elena then sits up and place her hands on her laps as she speaks. "Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me and Cassidy?"

Rose and Stefan both say different answers simultaneously. "Yes."

"No." Stefan looks at her and glares.

"Wait, so you're telling me that Klaus is my mate?" Rose nods and everyone looks at me. I don't even know what to say right now, I mean half of me was yelling 'hey dumbass Klaus is your mate' but I didn't want to believe it...I don't want to believe it. This guy wants to kill my friend and he may hurt others....how am I suppose to take all of this!!!

Damon has a seat next to me and place his hand on my lap. "Okay look, what they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..."

"Which it is." Rose says quickly.