Chapter 9.1

I might not update tomorrow so I'm giving you this one.

I saw the comments from the recent chapters, y'all got me LMFAO all by myself!

And I just wanna tell y'all that I had to stop several times doing this chapter. This chapter gave me a headache and a little rise in my temperature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicki trembled as Beyonce swept her up in her strong, muscular arms and cradled her gently against her powerful body. 

Had she really just told Beyonce to take her to bed and do anything she wanted to her? 

Yes...she had...and she was shaking with anticipation. 

What she had told her was true. 

She was tired of fighting her attraction to Beyonce, an attraction that was so much more than a tiny bit of chemistry. 

Drawn to her as she had never been to another woman, the struggle was futile, the outcome inevitable. 

Her body burned to be taken by Beyonce, and only her.

A smart, street-wise woman should probably fight the temptation. 

But Nicki had never been enticed by a woman like Beyonce Knowles. 

Beyonce was an enigma, a mystery that she hadn't yet solved. 

Gruff, abrupt, brilliant...but also considerate, kind, and every now and then she caught a vulnerability that made her want to hold her close and soothe her battered soul. 

Nicki had no doubt that at some point in her life, Beyonce Knowles had been hurt. 

Badly!

How could she resist the yearning she had for her? 

She had to have one night with her, one chance to experience true desire. 

If she didn't grasp this opportunity, Nicki knew she would regret it for the rest of her life. 

It was gut instinct, but she had grown up tough and had learned to go with her intuition.

It had been screaming at her tonight, beating at her to accept Beyonce's earlier proposition, telling her that she should take the chance to experience a passion and desire unlike anything she had ever experienced before and that might never come along again.

She felt her feet hit the plush carpet in Beyonce's bedroom as she lowered her slowly to the ground, their bodies sliding together until she found her footing. 

Beyonce's expression was volatile, her eyes dark with hunger and desire as her mouth came down on Nicki's. 

Raw need ripped through her and she tightened her arms around Beyonce's neck as she plundered her mouth, pulling the clip from her hair and burying her fingers, pulling her mouth tighter against her. 

One hand came down and gripped her ass tightly, pulling her up and against Beyonce's hard erection, making Nicki's moan into her mouth with her desire for Beyonce to be inside her. 

She was already wet, ripe for Beyonce's possession.

Needing some skin to skin contact, Nicki reached for Beyonce's shirt, desperate to touch her bare skin.

"No," Beyonce barked as she ripped her mouth from Nicki's and grasped her wrist.

"I just needed to touch you," Nicki panted, confused by Beyonce's complete change of attitude.