Chapter 10

This book is coming to its ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beyonce woke up in the morning after her incredible sexual encounter surrounded by the tantalizing scent of Nicki and feeling like something was missing from her bed. 

She rolled to her back, her cock hard and swollen, trying not to think about the heart-stopping events of the night before. 

She pulled a pillow over her face and breathed in Nicki's fragrance, a scent that would likely haunt her forever. 

And every time she imagined her scent, she would think about her taste. 

Her smile. 

Her moans. 

Her absolutely beautiful nude body. 

Her cries as she came for her, her flesh tightening around her until she found release. 

Oh, fuck. 

Beyonce was so screwed. 

Last night had been a life-changing event for her. 

Never again would she be able to settle for just any woman in her bed, an unemotional fuck to satisfy her body. 

Beyonce wasn't sure whether to be completely pissed off or in awe of the woman who made her feel this way. 

Sure, she only had one woman at a time. 

She was monogamous in a fucked-up sort of way, always calling the same woman until she went on to the next one, but not because one was really any better than the one before. 

Or the one before that. 

There just came a time,and she could always sense it, when she thought she should move on to avoid any entanglements. 

Not that any woman had ever really wanted her, but they began to want more and more of what her wealth could provide. 

Beyonce pulled the pillow from her face, but it didn't relieve the bone-deep ache that she had for Nicki. 

Taking her back to her own bed had been one of the hardest things Beyonce had ever done. 

But she had only offered one night, and she had never been able to sleep with a woman. 

She wasn't capable of it and had never wanted to...until last night. 

She had wanted to fall asleep with Nicki in her arms, her body draped around hers, her warm breath on her face. 

Beyonce had returned to her room, but she hadn't been able to sleep. She had tossed and turned in a bed that smelled of hot, smoldering sex and Nicki. 

Frustrated as hell, she had gone to her gym and worked out, hoping to exhaust herself, desperate to escape into latent unconsciousness. 

Unfortunately, she didn't. 

Instead, she had ended up tired and defeated...and still unable to sleep. 

What time had she finally given in and passed out? 

Her eyes went to the clock, realizing with shock that it was almost noon. 

Generally an early riser, she had never slept this late, even on the weekend. 

Beyonce slid out of the bed and went straight to the shower. 

She showered quickly, hating the fact that she was washing away her scent,and made her way to the kitchen, wondering if Nicki was still asleep.