Chapter 9.2

I'm sorry I've been busy these past 3 days..

Here is the Part 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beyonce's hips pistoned into her, one hand sliding under Nicki's ass to pull her up to meet her, making their skin slap together in a satisfying, forceful meeting.

In the dark, Nicki absorbed every sensation, every thrust.

Beyonce was making her body sing with pleasure and she grasped the chains on the cuffs, her fingers digging into the metal as she cried out Beyonce's name.

Beyonce's body slammed into Nicki's and she relished each thrust, every pump of her hips.

Their bodies were both slick with sweat and they moved against each other in an erotic slide.

A dusting of hair on Beyonce's chest abraded her nipples a Nicki moved, adding to her arousal, making her moan as she moved her head from side to side, not sure if she could bear the sensation overload.

"Come for me, Nicki. Come. I want to watch your pleasure."

Beyonce's low, seductive voice whispered to her, coaxed her, as her cock filled her again and again.

Faster and faster.

When Beyonce's hand moved between their bodies and boldly stroked her clit, Nicki exploded as ecstasy seized her, seeing brilliant colors flash through the darkness as her body pulsed and her channel spasmed around her cock, milking her.

"Oh, Jesus, Nicki," Beyonce groaned. 

"You're so sweet. And so damned hot." 

Her mouth came down on hers as he entered her one last time, as though she wanted to possess every part of her, spilling herself deep inside her with a harsh, tortured groan.

They both came back to reality slowly. 

Beyonce pulled away from her and rolled to her side, her head resting on her shoulder, her arms around her body, squeezing her possessively. 

Her lips searched, kissing the top of her head as she tried to catch her breath.

Her heart was thundering and she wished she could see Beyonce right now, her hair mussed, her eyes still smoky with spent passion. 

She was nearly destroyed by the depths of her feelings. 

Scared. 

Exhilarated. 

Confused. 

She was a jumbled-up mess at the moment, not quite sure how to feel or how to react. 

Sex had never been so all-consuming for her. 

What in the hell had happened?

Beyonce. 

Beyonce had happened. 

And she would never be the same. 

She felt her kiss, a light caress to her lips, before she rolled out of bed. 

She heard the zipper of her jeans close and knew that she was getting dressed. 

It was only moments before she was free and the blindfold was being removed. 

Bey's hair was adorably mussed and her eyes were raking her nude body as though she was ready to have her again. 

Nicki shivered, not only from her nakedness, but from the tortured look she saw in her eyes.