🍋Didn't mind (Misha Necron x Male Reader) 🍋

Requested by AEther_27
This part will contain a lemon part and a non lemon part. It will be marked when the lemon comes up and ends. So if you don't feel comfortable with explicit scenes you can skip it.

You were walking down a lane with trees on either side. You recently moved into this city in order to enroll in Demon Lord Academy, a school where young demons come to take classes and the best students would have the highest chance of becoming the next Demon Lord. You would start your first day there tomorrow. Tonight you were taking a stroll through the city to calm your mind. You were always quite nervous when meeting new people. The wind blowing through the trees, the rustling of the leaves the light of the moon and the stars littering the pitch black night sky, it all made you empty your head. That was until you heard a voice slashing through the silence and stabbing your ears. You walked faster to the place where the sound came from and you saw a man, or rather a boy, lashing out at a smaller girl. The boy wore a red and black uniform and had brown hair and hazel eyes. The girl on the other hand wore a white and grey-blue uniform, which consisted of white shoes with grey-blue laces, grey thigh-high stockings and a long-sleeved, white dress with grey-blue decorations. Her white hair was short, with a longer bang on each side of her head. Additionally she also wore two hair pins in her hair and had blue eyes. She also had fair skin with no spot able imperfections. You were just about to leave, when all of a sudden the boy created a fireball in his hand and threw it at the girl.

Without a second thought you used your space manipulation magic, your specialty, and appeared directly in front of the girl, with your back to her. The fireball hit you head on, but didn't reach you, as the space around you was devided into infinity. (Yes, indeed like Gojo from jjk) You then appeared in front of the boy grabbed his face and smashed it into the ground. You then stomped on him to put him six feet under, literally. A man shaped hole remained. The boy climbed out and wobbled from left to right. "Who do you think you are?" he said angrily. "I am (Y/N) (L/N), Anos Voldigoad's favorite and best general." you said. "I will remember that, so that I WILL make you pay." he said. "I would like to see you try." you remarked sarcastically. He quickly scurried away.

You turned to the girl: "Come, let's go." "... you." was what you heard from her. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I didn't hear you." you said. "Thank you." the white haired girl said. Now that there wasn't anything going on, you now realized how cute she was. "Don't worry about it. You needed help, right?" you said. She just nodded. You then said: "I don't believe I've caught your name yet." "Misha Necron." she said. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." you said, while patting her head, causing her to blush. "T-thanks." was all she said. "Do you mind if I walk you home?" you asked her and she just shook her head. "You don't talk a lot, do you?" you inquired. She shook her head again. "Well, come on. I guess you want to be home before dawn." you said, spreading your hand, "Lead the way." She started walking and you followed not far behind. After walking through a couple of streets, you had the idea that you were followed and so had Misha, if you had to conclude that from her behavior. She started walking slower until she walked right next to you and started clinging onto your arm, squeezing it between her breasts. You jumped a little by the move. "What's wrong?" she asked, while looking up to you, looking incredibly cute. Damn it. Being that adorable should be illegal. you thought, while your face got red. "N-nothing. I was just... surprised. That's all." you said. "Oh okay." she said. You took your arm from her grip and just wrapped it around her shoulder, as you felt the stalkers approaching you two.