100 followers special: Oshi no Ko

A/N: I know I'm a bit late with this 100 follower special, but I didn't know what to write for it. However, I completely love Oshi no No. So much so that I even read the manga to the latest part.

Considering this, this one-shot is inspired by the manga version of Oshi no No, so mayor spoilers if you're an anime only fan. So, that's why there's the gap.

This one-shot contains graphic violence, so of you're uncomfortable with that I would discourage you to read it, but I can't stop you.

Also, this is the first time I wrote something in third person and without a male reader (or is it?)

It was a clear night at nigh midnight. Aqua and Ruby walked onto the parking lot outside of town, which was quite well illuminated by the full moon in the sky. After many hardships and disagreements, even fights, they reconciled and decided they would confront and kill their father together. Both were now of 17 years of age and in their last year of high school. And currently, they were awaiting their father's arrival.

'Are you sure he will come?' the girl said, looking over to her brother.

'I made sure that there was no way he couldn't show up,' the blonde boy answered to his pink eyed sister.

However, as the time passed, they felt continuously nervous, but their resolve remained.

'How certain are you that he's our father?' Ruby asked.

'The DNA test said that it's 100% certain that he's our dad,' Aqua responded.

Just at that moment a car turned onto the moonlit asphalt square. It was a black BMW i8, an expensive car that was a manifestation of the driver's wealth. The headlights shone brightly onto the twins allowing the driver to see them clearly, while simultaneously blinding them enough to let them not see him, despite the not so much lack of light. The driver's door opened and he stepped out.

He was a tall and slender man, standing at 178cm and had a face that would make any woman swoon all over him. He had blonde hair and blue eyes with dark six-pronged star pupils. Looking like an older version of Aqua, his appearance confirmed any sort of genetic relationship. The twins held this man responsible for the murder of their beloved mother and idol Ai Hoshino. He was also suspected of multiple murders of high end actresses, one of which was Yura Katayose, Japan's number one actress. She met her unfortunate early demise as he pushed her off a cliff while she was hiking, making it look like an accident. This man was ruthless, sadistic and a master manipulator. This man, Hikaru Kamiki, was the father of Aquamarine and Ruby Hoshino or so they thought.

Meanwhile, the trio of relatives didn't know that they were watched from a distance by someone in the surrounding bushes. 'The lamb has been hooked. I repeat: the lamb has been hooked,' the watcher talked into a mic, as the blonde man stepped out of his car. 'Great, we're moving out,' another voice on the other side of the communication line said, 'Keep observing and let us know if anything out of the ordinary happens.'
'Yes, sir.'
And with that the man laid in silence once again, watching the people in the parking lot with binoculars.