Fishy

-babies?-

-babies?-

"BABIES? I didn't know you had children Yasmin"

I stumbled back into my desk in shock seeing the boy from yesterday. I shook my head frantically making an x mark with my arms looking like a mad man but oh well "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

He winced at my volume but still answered me "I'm meant to be showing you around the city" he replied in a duh tone. I only nodded in understanding before kicking my underwear under my bed only realising now it was still laying on my floor. I prayed to the God above that he didn't see them.

"Oh right...um how about we do this anther time? I have to set up my fishes tank's"

His eyes seemed to light up when he heard the word fish, "I LOVE FISHIES!!" He shouted loudly right in my ear making it my turn to wince at his volume "I'm literally stood next to you man!"

Massaging my sore ear I glared at him to which he chuckled nervously at "A-aha how embarrassing- uh sorry about that. I can help you set it up! I have loads of fish at my house" he said excitedly like a child talking about going to get ice cream or something.

"Alright then- oh what's your name? I didn't hear it yesterday"

"Oh its Armin"

-mini time skip-

EXCITEMENT was the only thing i was currently feeling when i saw my mother walk into my bedroom with a clear plastic bag which held my precious fish! . Jumping up from my bed I bounced towards her my heart soaring towards the moon as i saw their cute faces doing -O-
(literally what they look.)

A squeal could be heard and surprisingly it wasn't by me

A squeal could be heard and surprisingly it wasn't by me...I turned to face a big eyed Armin my sweat dropped at him still not realising he was being watched by two shook women who had their mouths hung agape.

Coughing to clear his throat awkwardly he turned around and began reading my book but upside down...slapping my forehead at his behaviour I turned back to my mother who giggled into her free hand. "I told you he was cute" she whispered with a playful wink.

I grabbed my fish from her and gave her a disproving look "As if" I whispered back but in a harsh tone, "Armin! You want to help right?"

He placed my book down and nodded frantically his blond hair bouncing above his head "Yes!" He walked towards me examining my fish with happy eyes. "Great can you get me a bowl to transfer them into then while we set up the tank" it was more of a demand then a question but i get bossy when it comes to my fish!.

He was out of the room in a second and back within that second which literally made no sense but I didn't care, passing him my fish he knew exactly what to do so i left him with that and began reading the first line of the instructions before toss...

He was out of the room in a second and back within that second which literally made no sense but I didn't care, passing him my fish he knew exactly what to do so i left him with that and began reading the first line of the instructions before tossing it aside and going with pure skill which i don't have.

An hour later ;)

Collapsing onto the floor i huffed out a breath of air, my bones feeling achy from hunching over for an hour of making this monstrosity of a fish tank....I'm joking it's not that bad i think.

Armin laughed at me before going back to playing with the fish and by playing i mean putting his finger on the glass and making them follow it he's been doing that for the past 20 minutes. He was a child in a teenagers body.

Kicking his back he immediately turned to me with a glare "ouch!" He massaged his back still keeping his glare on me "Stop playing with those fish already and get going home huh? I need sleep~" I lazily began my crawling journey to my bed which i was craving for now ,like some sushi. Yes I'm still thinking of the sushi.

"Okay! Thank you for your company today Yasmin see ya tomorrow" he said happily his bright smile lighting up my seemingly dark room, waving a sloppy hand as goodbye i smiled tiredly at him before he left. Just me and my fish now. Hmm i was oddly missing the blondie. Nah I'm just sleepy.

Goodnight readers!

Sorry for such short chapters~