Run to you

-RUNNING -

-RUNNING -

RUNNING was the only thing that i was doing, i ran as the harsh wind blew my hair and wiped away my tears for me. Nothing mattered if i couldn't have Armin so i ran for him..i ran away from someone that made my heart heavy to a somebody who makes my heart feel recharged.

My leg's didn't feel tired with my endless running but I guess that's just the adrenaline that pumped through my blood stream and the one important person i did this whole thing for was something that kept me from collapsing onto the harsh ground.

"ARMIN!"

I screamed out loudly with my whole heart to nobody but the night sky reminding me of the one night Armin took me to see the stars...gosh Armin i need you.

my tears soaking my cheeks as i stared out into the never ending darkness that seemed to consume my life..it was bright, sunny even but now it's all dark with a cloud overpowering my vision creating an eyesore.

Placing a hand over my hammering heart I gasped for air when I felt my adrenaline soon fade away and the pain of running for gosh knows how long catching up to me and my weak heart. Sliding down the wall I punched my chest trying to get some air to escape my throat which is seemed to be caught in.

Coughing loudly my feet frantically moved in front of me as I desperately needed to get some air back into my system but i just couldn't. What was i going to do!?

"Please help me.." I pathetically breathed out as i felt the colour drain from my face...my lungs not getting the oxygen they need were now closing in on me as my vision slowly turned into black dots surrounding the air. Gasping loudly I tried to fight it but nothing seemed to be working.

Was this my end?

Was my time up?

Was i going to see Armin again?

Regardless I'm still glad I tried running to you....goodbye for now my love.

I don't want to go like this.

Somebody! Anybody help me please!

i need you Armin

"YASMIN!!"

W-was that really his voice? Was that Armin?

Please save me Armin!!!!

"I'm here baby. I need you to hold on for me! Can you do that? P-please baby just hold on for me!!"

"a-armin..."

"Yes! Yes baby it's me! I-it's me, help is on there way!" Armin placed Yasmin's head into his lap as he cradled her pale cheek with his warm hand. Leaning down to her lips he pecked them lovingly a sob escaping his throat when not getting a reply. He knew she was fading but he couldn't just watch her leave him!

Placing her body onto the floor he frantically pulled his jacket off and proceeded to roll it up into a pillow like thing, placing it under her head he parted her lips and began breathing air back into her system desperately trying to get her back.

Not knowing if the was needed he regardless began performing chest compressions to her chest loud mumble's of "come on baby stay with me!" Escaping his trembling lips. Pulling away from her chest he went back to breathing air into her mouth.

"COME ON!" He screamed frustratedly but most of all worriedly as he wasn't getting any response from her, letting his head fall onto her chest he cried loudly letting loud screams of agony leave his mouth...his poor girl.

The sound of the ambulance going off became nothing but a faint buzz as he felt his world collapse....the touch of an arm being grasped onto him brought the blue teary filled eyed boy back to reality.

"Young boy! We will be taking her to the hospital but we need you to answer some questions"

"What?...w-where is she!? YASMIN! Where did you take her!!?" Armin frantically moved about in the paramedics arms as they tried calming the screaming boy down.

"YASMIN!!!"

-time skip-

Loud heels clicked through the echoing corridors of the hospital. An anxious mother searched through the different hospital rooms for her daughter who was currently under a life or death situation.

Skidding to a halt her hand moved to slap over her mouth to stop the loud scream escaping, wobbling over to her unconscious daughter she fell down to her knees as she held onto her daughters cold and unmoving hand.

"Oh yasmin...my poor baby- I'm so so sorry!"

The scene was something which could make the coldest person cry, there she was Yasmin Smith a loud but kind and very loving girl who only ever wanted to make the people she kept close to her heart laugh and smile even if that meant having to hide away her true emotions that continuously wounded her heart.

"M-miss Smith!"

Turning her head to face the source of sound which was calling her name, she watched as Armin bowed 90 degrees his shoulders shaking with his sobs as he stayed in that bowing position.

"I'm deeply sorry for not being able to get to her in time!!"

The room stayed silent for awhile until shuffling could be heard. Standing up she used her daughters hospital bed for support for her weak legs. Walking over to the bowing boy she held his shoulders and proceeded to stand him up properly so he could face her.

"Thank you Armin. You saved my daughter in many way's so please don't blame yourself for this" pushing the sobbing boy into her arms she embraced him . comfortingly stroking his soft blonde set of hair which reminded her off her beautiful daughter...

They both cried together , their painful weeps of sadness surrounding the once silent room. Both of their pain creating a lock on their happy emotions which were currently locked away the only key was their Yasmin awaking from her deep deep slumber.

Please wake up for us Yasmin!