𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

———✰———

———✰———

Due to starvation Dot had made a slingshot to try and take down a seagull which Fatin couldn't help but comment on.

"I'm not sure how stoked Martha would be to know that you're using her cupcake bra as an animal death cannon."

"Maybe let's not tell her" Carla told the girls as Dot shot and missed the bird making Dot swear.

"Fuck! No real danger of having to do that. My aim's still for shit."

"Let me try" Rachel sighed sounding fed up of there situation, which they all were. Rachel took Dot's place but before she could shoot a bloody Martha walked down the beach making them all pause and look at her wide eyed.

"Holy shit" Fatin commented as Martha kneeled onto her two knees looking exhausted.

"Oh, shit. Martha!"

"Marty are you okay?!" The four girls started running towards the exhausted and bloody girl.

"Jesus are you hurt!"

"What happened? Where are the others?"

"I...I can't...I can't carry it."

The girls all looked very confused by this but it was Rachel who voiced their confusion "What?"

———✰———

A tired Martha had lead them to the goat she had killed for them to eat which answered more or less all of their questions.

"MVP, Martha. M-V-fucking-P." Rachel whispered in awe as they all gaped at the dead animal they could now use for food.

"For real. This must be like what cavewomen felt like when their men came home with meat. Like, I am legit hot for you right now." Fatin told the girl with wide eyes.

"Okay. Well, how about you keep that in your pants and help me with this?" Rachel told the apparently horny girl.

Fatin and Rachel picked it up and started to walk it back to camp where as Dot and Carla stayed back to check on Martha.

"Are you sure you're holding up okay?" Dot asked softly.

Martha didn't say a word but silently nodded with a tight smile like grimace.

"Okay" Dot nodded not believing her. Carla put an arm around the bloody girl as they started to walk back.

"Come on, let's get you all cleaned up whilst there making us some food, okay?"

Again Martha just nodded but leant her head into Carla's shoulder as she got comforted by the blonde.

———✰———