𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

———✰———

———✰———

Carla

Carla began her questioning of the events that took place on the island during her pregnancy check up when two men entered the room as she sat up. The ginger one was the first to talk "Carla, we wanted to talk to you about the events that took place on the island"

"And you thought walking into my prenatal exam would be the perfect time to talk about the traumatic events that happened?" Carla frowned at the two men the man who had just spoken looked awkward but dignified at what she said whilst the second covered his grin making Carla smile at him.

"Well, since you're already here, what do you want?"

"We wanted to talk to you, specifically about what happened on day twelve" the same man spoke again and Carla frowned slightly as she tilted her head to one side.

"It seems as if you already know what happened on day twelve"

"We want to here it from you're point of view"

"Why?"

"Well, to get a clear view on everything that happened on the island we want everyone's different point of views about each day"

"Okay fine, but when can I see the others?"

"Unfortunately due to the quarantine none of you are allowed to see eachother" Faber went quiet for a second before her asked "You must really miss them"

Carla scoffed lightly at this "Yeah, more I thought I would. Actually I miss them a lot. But it's also really lonely here and I'm pregnant and I'm scared and all I want is to see them. And before you tell some bullshit about shared trauma, it wasn't just that. At some point in that place we kinda just clicked. Like, we weren't friends but we were an 'us'. We had rules and we each had tasks but Dot made sure I never had to do any heavy lifting like carrying the water. Still, the rules were fair we shared tasks we were each entitled to a rest day. But for Leah her rest day seemed to do more bad than good, like, the more she was alone with her thoughts the deeper and darker they got.

———✰———

Carla

Carla Davison's life was like a fucking dream. She was head cheerleader, the most popular girl in school, she never had to worry about money or her parents not getting on or falling out with her friends. Her life was perfect, she was perfect, perfect hair, perfect friends, perfect clothes, perfect smile, perfect boyfriend, perfect life. Everything was perfect.