2- Bandit Trouble

[ W A R N I N G S ]

Blood

Swearing

Violence

Slight slave reference

(THIS CHAPTER IS INCREDIBLY LONG)

(ALSO I said 'apple juice' later on as the drink you chose but if you don't like apple juice just change it because it's only there for a little scene.)

EDITED (two times)

♡ ♡ ♡

Day 2

Why aren't you back in your room?

You woke up a few hours later with the same woman you first saw beside you, asleep leaning on the couch. Your head hurt a little bit as you winced. "You alright, kid?" You heard a voice say as you turned to see a man with black hair with a few grey strands smoking a cigarette with a purple jacket over his shoulders. You sat up as your blanket came off of you.

You nodded softly and looked around, not seeing anyone else. "You should've been awake earlier." You looked, confused at the man as he chuckled a little. "Luffy was almost shaking you awake so he could ask questions."

You narrowed your eyes. "Is this a dream?" You asked quietly as the man cocked an eyebrow. "A dream?" You nodded as he shook his head. "Like hell it is." He took another deep breath of his cigarette and then put it out. "Well, I'm Beckman. First man of-"IS SHE AWAKE YET?!" An excited voice suddenly asked, bolting through the door and nearly taking it off of its hinges.

Your skin nearly came right off as he ran over. He had jet-black hair and a plaster below his eye. "HEY, HEY, HEY, ARE YOU AWAKE." You felt speechless. "No shit." Beckman whispers to himself as another child... Well, manchild came through the door. "IS SHE AWAKE?"

The man that just came in had bright red hair with stubble on his chin, he strolled on over and went on his knees to your face. "Well then, hello kiddo. My name is Shanks. What's yours?" The redhead asked with a nice smile. "I'm (Y/N)." You spoke hesitantly, obviously shocked to see 'Shanks'. His smile grew at your words. "Then good to meet you, (Y/N)."

You nodded nervously, gulping air in your throat as Shanks saw this and looked a little concerned but then Luffy interrupts, "Hey, (Y/N), right? How old are you?" Luffy asks, getting a little up close and personal.

You paused, going to speak before looking at your hands. Seeing them significantly smaller than you remember. "I.. don't know." Luffy  furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but regained his smile, "Well, I'm seven years old!" He said brightly, holding up six fingers. You got a ghostly smile on your face at it. Shanks smiled and Beckman gave a little grin to himself.

"Say, where are your parents?" Shanks asked as your eyes widened and you tilted your head to the floor and shrugged. Again. He got a deep frown before sighing and petting your head. "Don't worry, kid."

Shanks got up but before he adjusted the blanket that fell onto Makino's shoulders and stood tall. Shanks nudged his head effortlessly and Beckman got up without a single word. Luffy trotted and sat beside you as you gained cold sweat on your brow.

He suddenly grabbed your hand, "Let's do something!" Luffy spoke, nearly dragging your arm out of its sockets running outside. "Let's catch some beetles!" He excitedly said, slowing down a little as you caught up without pain in your shoulder.