10- Ramen!

[ W A R N I N G S ]

Violence

A/N: I'm getting rid of the 'day' thing since it's nice however it's going to get more and more difficult as time goes on.

♡ ♡ ♡

You sighed at Luffy and Ace

Rosé was sat beside you as Sabo was next to the score board. This 'training' was something apparently Ace and Sabo used to do together but Rosé and Luffy now do it. You were called the 2nd weakest which made you frustrated.

(The strongest --- Weakest

Ace

Sabo & Rosé (tied)

You

Luffy )

Luffy and Ace were going against each other. Once again. You sighed at the enthusiasm Luffy showed, who was running up to Ace and jumped then threw a punch. Although, it failed since his fist just deflected back to his face.

Ace smirked cockily and put his metal pole into Luffy's face which made him fly away like getting a strike at a bowling alley and fell into the trees and bushes. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" Ace shouted at Luffy, scolding him at the 'stupid' move he just made.

Rosé snorted at the situation and Sabo sighed and put another tally mark under Ace. He ruffled his blonde curls in frustration, "Ugh, Ace won against me again!" He muttered as he looked at Rosé's column. "Rosé and I are tied just like last week. (Y/N) won against Luffy easily but lost to Rosé almost instantly..."

You sent a weak glare to Sabo (which he didn't pick up on) and kept muttering to himself, wondering what he could improve on for his next match. Rosé looked at Luffy who was coming out of the bushes with twigs in his hair.

Her green eyes looked down at you and held a soft expression. "You seem upset. Want me to help you train?" She asked quietly, making sure none of the boys heard it. You looked up at her, surprised as you nodded.

"That would be helpful. Thanks, Rosé!" You whispered back as Rosé held a smile, but it dropped as she turned to Ace who stopped yelling. "I want a re-match!" Luffy shouted which made Ace scoff, "No way. That was the last match of the day. I'm not doing any more."

"What should we do now?" You asked Rosé as it was the middle of the day, and you all didn't have any plans. Rosé shrugged, "I'm not sure."

"I have an idea." Sabo spoke up, hearing your conversation with Rosé. He looked at Ace who looked at him. They both had the same thought. And so, here you were. Standing untop of a branch looking down at crocodiles as Luffy started drooling.

"You had a good idea, Sabo!" Rosé spoke as she leaned against the tree. "Thanks." Sabo spoke as Ace spoke up, "Okay. Let's catch some crocodiles!" Ace grinned as he spoke in a soft tone, not wanting the crocodiles to hear him.

"Luffy, try not to get eaten this time. You were okay last time since you were swallowed whole but be careful since it might not happen again." Sabo spoke as you nodded, agreeing silently. "Wait here, Luffy. (Y/N). You'd both only slow us down..." Ace spoke as he turned to Luffy who had jumped off of the branch they were standing on.

"I SAID WAIT!" Ace shouted as he jumped down and Sabo right beside him. Rosé sighed, "I'm going to go for that crocodile." She muttered as tapped your shoulder and jumped down. You held the metal pole that Sabo gifted you earlier that week and jumped down hesitantly.