9- Gramps!

[ W A R N I N G S ]

Swearing (ass and that is legit it)

Violence (fist of love)

Fluff

♡ ♡ ♡

Day 12

You woke to silence

You rubbed your eyes and looked at the proper bed you had slept on last night. It was definitely different to sleeping on the floor, but you didn't complain since it was comfortable and reminded you of home.

You looked around tiredly to recognize the room that Makino introduced you to before you fell asleep. 'I wonder what time it is..?' You thought as your feet fell onto the wooden floors and went to the door to open it.

"Makino?" You called out as you looked around, but you couldn't find her. You went down to the main bar area to see Garp and Makino talking with each other. "Oh, good morning (Y/N)!" Makino spoke, cutting the conversation from her and Garp.

"Good morning..." You muttered as you rubbed your eyes again. "Morning Grandpa." You spoke again, looking at him. He laughed boastfully, "At least one of my grandkids says 'gramps' to me."

Makino spoke awkwardly, "I don't think that is a thing to boast about, Garp-San..." She spoke as she fixed the yellow handkerchief on her head. Garp just ignored Makino's words and bent down to your height.

"I plan on going to visit Luffy and Ace. Care to join me?" He asked as you nodded without speaking. With a bright smile, he picked you up and put you on his shoulders. "Okay, we'll be heading off, Makino!" Garo said as he walked out of the door.

"Okay!" Makino spoke as you two started walking up the hill. "How have the boys been since I've been gone?" He asked after a while, you looked down at him. Sleepiness already gone a few minutes ago.

"They've been good! They're friends now and Sabo is in their little group." Garp looked up curiously, "Who is Sabo?" He asked as you gulped silently, 'Crap, he doesn't know who Sabo is yet! I got too ahead of myself.'

You paused, trying to be careful about your words, "Sabo is a friend of Ace. He's blonde and is a good person." Garp didn't say anything but just hummed which made you panic more. "I'm sure he is a good kid." He said with a grin that reminded you of Luffy.

You nodded and agreed. "Sabo is really cool and he reads with me sometimes. Magra got me some of his old books and Sabo likes to explain the books stories to Luffy because he likes listening to them at night."

Garp gave a hearty laugh, "So, Sabo is a good kid. All right!" You smiled and put your chin on his head. "I made a friend too and her name is Rosé. She is really smart and tough and has pink hair and bright green eyes. She always helps me with stuff and helped me pick the flowers for Makino." Garp smiled up at you, "She seems nice too."

You nodded, "She's really cool." After a few minutes, the bandit's hideout came into view. "(Y/N) is here--- EHHH, SO IS GARP!?" A bandit yelled from the roof, his eyes popping out of his eyes.

Crashes came from inside as a few yells came out too. Then, dead silence. Garp chuckled and Dadan came outside with Dogra and Magra. "G-Garp-san.. Nice to see you, when did you get back?" Dadan nervously chuckled, rubbing her hands together.

Her gaze fell on you on Garp's shoulders, "YOU! WHERE WERE YOU-- Not that I was worried or anything!" Dadan shouted, making you jump in surprise as Garp waved her off. "She was with Makino last night."