8 - Flowers

[W A R N I N G S ]

Fluff

Angst

Some injuries (Gaining a bruise / beating someone up)

Violence

Knife threatening (just pulled out)

(This chapter is a re-make of a popular one but I've added more details, I've removed some too, I just hope you all enjoy it since it's bigger compared to the last chapter.)

♡ ♡ ♡

Day 11

You woke up very early

You yawned and rubbed your full belly from last night as you looked around. Everyone else was asleep. Rosé was beside you and Luffy was hugging your legs with Sabo and Ace to your right. You yawned louder as you sat up and got Luffy off of your legs.

You got out of the room to see nobody awake. You sat outside against a wall to see the sun coming over some of the trees: tens and hundreds of years old. History and time is an amazing thing you thought.

The front door opened to reveal Ace. He rubbed his eye and sat near you, a foot or so away. "Why are you out here?" He asked as he looked at the trees too. "I couldn't sleep. It was probably a random dream anyway. Did I wake you up?"

Ace looked at you but looked away. "No. Sabo hit me in the face and then I saw you were gone." You laughed softly. "They move around a lot, so I'm not surprised." He just hummed. Silence fell upon you two until the sun fully came over the trees. Everything coming into bright colours and shining.

You put your head between your knees. You let a sentence out, "I miss Makino." Ace looked at you, "Oh, yeah, you haven't met Makino... She's really cool. Pretty too." Ace spoke up, "Is she strong?"

You paused, "I think she is but... I think you and Sabo are too." Ace's eyes widened before looking away with light blush. "You're okay." Ace spoke which made you laugh. You didn't push it since Ace would probably never compliment you again if you did.

"I might see her today. Do you have plans?" You asked and Ace responded with a 'no' as you spoke again, "Hmm, well it's always nice to have a relaxing day, right?" He didn't say anything, but Sabo smashed the door open.

"Oh, Ace-- and (Y/N)! 'Morning!" He smiled, showing the lost front tooth, "Good morning, Sabo. Got anything planned?" You asked curiously. He was still smiling as he shook his head. "No, I don't have any. Yourself?"

You nodded, "I plan on seeing Makino. A friend of mine." He nodded and shared a glance with Ace. "Well, I think me, and Ace are going to go... uh, do the thing!" He spoke as Ace stood up. Sabo was pushed out of the way as Luffy came behind him. "What thing?"

Ace walked over and hit his head and grabbed him with Sabo following behind. "See you later, (Y/N)!" He said, waving. You smiled and waved back. "Have fun in whatever you're doing, Sabo!" He smiled and started running towards the duo.

Rosé came in through the door, "My guess is that the guys just left?" You nodded and stood up, "Yep! Apparently, they had something to do so they left." Rosé gave you a curious look, "Really?" You hummed.

"Do you have anything planned today?" Rosé shook her head, making her pink hair move, "Nope!" She said, popping the 'p'. You shrugged, "I want to see Makino. She's really cool and a friend of mine."