11- Miss Amanda?

[ W A R N I N G S ]

Fluff

Angst

Violence (in a backflash briefly)

Death (hinted, not shown)

♡ ♡ ♡

You tried not to shuffle your feet 

You were walking beside Makino, struggling to hold a basket of vegetables as Rosé held two baskets on her shoulders. A sigh left your lips as Makino giggled at the obvious frustration of not being able to hold as much as Rosé.

Makino patted your shoulder and grabbed the basket and started walking with Rosé, making you jog behind them. Slowing down, Rosé started speaking, "(Y/N)- the ramen yesterday was so good, right?" Rosé spoke with a grin, "I'm so glad we went!" She said with a joyful tone.

You smiled brightly at her before looking at Makino who grew a concerned face. "Ramen... That sounds familiar... Wait- YOU TWO HAD RAMEN!?" She says, nearly dropping the basket in her hands as Rosé flinched at the sudden yelling, making you pet her arm in comfort.

Makino scolded you two as she said that the Grey Terminal wasn't for children and that you shouldn't have gone there. Rosé pouts softly and Makino stops her rants a few minutes later because an old woman giggled at her scolding, "You're just like a mother, Makino!"

Makino's face got a faint pink on it as she laughed at the compliment, "Ah... Thank you." Rosé and yourself share a glance and a nod, silently agreeing with the older woman. Thankful that she broke Makino's scolding. As the backs of you and Rosé were turned, you didn't notice the burly figure behind you but Rosé did by the steps of gravel.

Rosé swings around only to have the 2 baskets on her shoulders disappear and the muscular figure had them under their elbows. You narrowed your eyes, trying to see their face but couldn't because of the sun and how tall they were. "Miss Amanda!" Makino says as noticed who joined.

You turned to Makino and back to Miss Amanda, 'I thought Miss Amanda would be built like Makino, but she's built like a beast... How cool!' You thought, stars in your eyes as you looked at the woman in front of you.

Miss Amanda nodded at Makino calling her name, "I'll drop these off for you. A thanks for the perfume." Amanda spoke with a calm tone as you remembered that you picked those flowers and hoped Makino wouldn't say-

"Oh, this is (Y/N) and Rosé. (Y/N) picked the flowers for the perfume, adorable right?" Makino giggled, covering her mouth as you looked at her mortified. Rosé grabbed your hand, seeing your face. Miss Amanda bent down and sent you a soft smile.

"Thanks for getting those flowers for me, the perfume is wonderful." She spoke warmly as she grew to her full height again and grabbed the basket that was in Makino's hands. Rosé held your hand a little tighter after seeing that starry look on your face while looking at Amanda and clenched her teeth.

♡ ♡ ♡

You and Rosé sat at Makino's bar, sipping on some fresh juice that she made for you and Rosé. Listening to Makino's and Miss Amanda's conversation but Rosé took your attention away. "They're cool, aren't they?" She muttered as you looked at her.

"I mean... Yeah, they're cool in their own ways. Like, how I think you're really strong." You say as you noticed her downward expression since you met Miss Amanda. "What's wrong?" You question softly as Rosé shook her head with a smile.