HIM

Luhan POV
Finally, I will be able to have a vacation. But I still don't know where to go. I find it hard to travel alone and I'm too lazy to arrange my things. But I need a break from all the happenings in my life. Things are different now. After realizing that I'm worth it and most of all I deserve to be happy.

Traveling is just too expensive. I just watched a lot of movies and eat chocolates on my sofa and sleep all day and night. This is how I spent my vacation.

I washed up quickly and got dressed. I was excited to go out. After how many days; I decided to stroll around my place. Everything was quiet good, I say hello to my neighbors which is new for me because I'm really not an extrovert, the air is fresh, I saw kids playing around and it feels great to see new things.

I went back to my place before 7 in the evening to prepare my dinner. I ate ramen and drank orange juice. After an hour, I checked my email.

There is something my heart and my mind is telling me. A strange yet convincing feeling when I'm reading my mails. I don't know why I am feeling this way.

I just ignore it and tell myself that it's nothing. I read a lot of letter from my parents; they said that they miss me a lot and would probably visit me soon, I also read a letter from my classmates; they were asking if I could support their charity. I take a break and a nap.

When I woke up, I continued to check my email. I can say that I'm still sleepy but surprisingly I jumped out of the sofa and say to myself

"This isn't happening..."

I just saw an email from kyungsoo. At first I was smiling and excited but when I clicked it I was surprised and mostly sad to see a letter from him. Kyungsoo forwarded his letter to me.

"This is all wrong. No I won't read it..."

"Him,who left me; alone, broken,depressed and sick. Him, who chose to not to fight for me. Him who drive me away. Him, who rejected me. Him, who does not give me a right reason why he left me. All of him really makes me crazy...Him, who maybe my heart needs the most, despite of all he has done to me. I can't lie... I desperately want and need him..."

Hello guys! I'm still alive haha :) I am very sorry for not updating. Please stay tuned!!! -stuckinarnia / sehunslave ;)