Catching Feelings

Catching Feelings

Luhan’s POV

Today is Wednesday; the sun shine so bright, people are busy on streets, I could smell the sweet cupcakes from the Coffee Shop. Today is a great day.  I went inside the coffee shop and ordered banana cake and wintermelon. It is refreshing and something new for me; it tastes good. As I seat here, there are two college boys who are shouting at each other. They’re too loud and I’m getting irritated. Everyone inside started to get annoyed by their actions. Because I’m brave enough to talk to those two; I approach them.

          “Will you stop accusing me! I didn’t saw your project that day.”

“I’m not accusing you, I was just asking you!!! Why didn’t you pass my project on the deadline. You know I’m absent and look, our prof. won’t accept my project!!! I spent months to finish it!!! You are so selfish!!! PARK CHANYEOL.”

“YAA! OK OK OK. I’m very sorry but for the last time it was not my fault!”

“MR.PARK!!! I don’t even want to see you! Ugh. I’m going to kill you if I fail that subject!!!”

Mr.Byun, let me remind you that you need to chill out! Seriously, a grade does not define us!”

“Look whose talking hahahaha! Shut up. You don’t know how it feels and you don’t know about life. Ugh!!!”

So basically, it’s Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They’re one of my group mates back in high school. I am not surprised by their actions because even in high school they are like Tom and Jerry in our class. I interrupt them…

          “Hey! Hey! The two of you!” They just ignore me and keep on fighting. So I shout…

          PABO!!!” They finally look at me.

          “Will you stop fighting inside this place, everyone is getting irritated.”

          “Ohh shit! You don’t tell us what to do! Mind you own business.”

Hell yes. This is really Baekyun. He is fearless, he doesn’t care about others opinion sometimes and he’s too damn noisy.

          Mr.Byun and Park…” They recognize me!!! At last!!!

“Luhan? Oh its Luhan! Calm down Baek. I’m sorry, everyone /Chanyeol waves his hands/” They invited me to have a coffee with them.

          “It’s been so long and the two of you didn’t change! Haha”

“Yeah, I know. Chanyeol always tease me and he makes me so insane every time where together. I’m so stressed because of him.”

“What? Hahaha. My baby is so dramatic and of course he is nagger haha. Don’t mind him, Luhan. So how’s life?

Life?I don’t know what to say…

I’m great.I lied. “I’m working at night and I don’t go to college because of my health. I’m sick.”

“That’s sad.” “Dude you should take care of yourself. I don’t want to see you ugly in the future. Hahaha. Your face still looks like a girl. You’re so pretty! Hahaha.”

“Eww. Chanyeol, stop saying those words. Hahaha.”

“Yes! Luhan is right. Damn you Mr.Park you like to play games with my heart.

I burst on laughing watching them. They are cute together. Their love-hate relationship is so sweet and good… I just wish…

This day is very tiring yet fun to be with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. In the afternoon we had our goodbyes.

Sorry for not updating. I’m very busy in school… Stay tuned!!! Thanks :)