Missing You

Missing You

Looking down on these bright yellow city lights, I feel warm yet I am in a pensive mood. I looked fragile in a way that I tried to smile just to endure the feeling of being lonely. As the day passed by I wonder what happened to us that make me feel so sad nevertheless I am really desperate to know the answer even if I knew that is it impossible.

Luhan definitely miss him a lot unfortunately he doesn’t know how to start again neither end this agony of his. His heart shatters every time he recall those moments when they’re happy together, he is so down to think about him every morning he wakes up, it’s hard for him to be ok when he is not, he is lost but still he’s strong enough to handle this misery and as soon as Luhan thinks about him it makes him bitter yet there’s still joy in his heart because every moment with him, he feel secure and loved but it comes to a point that everything  was gone in a just second.

 It was a cold morning as I woke up because it’s the start of the winter season. I’m still sleepy and don’t want to go out of his bed.  Minutes ago I decide to make a breakfast for myself then planned to go Sun’s University Library. I packed my things and went to the bus terminal. I arrived just in time. I quietly read his favorite book. As I read my favorite book, I suddenly think about the past and tears began to fall down. I promised to be strong enough.

Luhan is still in the state of being depressed after what happened.  He chose not to cry over him again and again but he couldn’t help himself for missing him so much. He sighs loudly then arranges his things and goes to the nearest coffee shop. Taking a deep breath as he walks to the coffee shop, Luhan realizes he is sick lately.