Life

Life

It’s been a month since Luhan and Sehun broke up. There are times Luhan is sad and sometimes he’s happy. He’s busy in college and also a working student. Luhan is working in 7Eleven at night. He went straight to his workplace after going to school. When he have free time he buys plants to take care; gardening is Luhan’s hobby and also baking.

Sunday night after Luhan heard mass, he plans to buy a sunflower and rose. He thinks that plans are friends. He went to the market and stroll around. When he got bored and dizzy because there are a lot of people, Luhan bought his medicine. He decided to go home and just buy the sunflower and rose next time.

These past few months, Luhan is sick. He’s much stressed and looks very pale. Kyungsoo convinced him to go the hospital and have a checkup but Luhan did not want to. He told kyungsoo that he will be okay; he just need to rest.

“What the…Luhan!!!”

“What is happening to you? Let me take you to the hospital!”

“Great thing, I plan to visit you. You are so sick!!!”

Kyungsoo missed Luhan. So he visited him and brought they’re favorite food. He knows that bubble tea is Luhan comfort food. He was happy to see his best friend again. He knocked but Luhan is not answering, Kyungsoo was shouting but Luhan was still not responding because of that Kyungsoo panicked and he was surprised to move the door knob. It was not locked; Kyungsoo immediately went inside to find Luhan. He saw Luhan on his bed; his eyes are dark, he loses weight and what’s hurting to Kyungsoo eyes was that Luhan have scars. It was semestral break when Kyungsoo dragged Luhan to the hospital.