Pt.20

Another Authors Note: this part of the book follows from DALTON CITY.
____
Lukas
———

*a month or so later*

Just casually minding my own business, you know the drill.

Not much has happened other then me spending time away from Liv and having to do mafia heists.

But now I'm back, for the time being anyway...

As she sits beside me with her book in her hands. Every now and then her face turns or her boss with crunch up. Every now and then she will twirl her hair.

"What are you staring at?" She says.

"You"

"Creepy" she says.

"Oh hush" i nudge her.

"Dont worry, if you were a creepy ass man I'd know by now won't I" she asks.

"You'd know"

"So there we have it. I don't think that I'm ever going to read now in peace" she removes her eyes from within the book.

"Nope" I smile.

She puts down the book, places it beside the bed on the table.

"What's the book about!" I question her. Wondering if by the cover of the dark blue ocean if it's a thriller or not.

"About the ocean" is all she says.

"What about the ocean" i ask.

"About how 80 percent of the ocean hasn't been discovered yet" she tells me, "think of everything you have ever seen in the ocean, then think about the things you haven't seen but know that they exist and that's not even all of what's in it."

"That's very mind blowing" i say.

"Mhm" is all she says before I think to myself... "is that why your so in love with the sea life?" She smiles, "yeah, to be honest there's nothing I love more" she says.

"You know every sea animal, breathes underwater"

"Yeah" she says

"It breathes other sea animals, because there is more then one ocean animal in that whole world of water."

"And we breathe the same air as Harry Styles" she says

I chuckle and then continue...

"It gives them life, a purpose, a love, a family...."

"That's a nice way to think about it, yeah" she smiles again.

"I never understood the meaning behind breathing someone, or something else other then air. But it means having someone or something else as that form of oxygen supply, as your whole world." I tell her.

"I get it too... now"

"That's good to know" I smile.

It seems like all we're doing tonight is smiling and talking about the ocean, but then there's nothing that I'd love more.

——
Olivia
——

"Dalton said that his plan was us to join the mafia but Lukas had a shit amount of talking with him to pull him off that idea" i tell Avery as we walk the street of Boston.

"Speaking off..." Avery pauses and I chuckle at the poster of the Paradise City in the window of Boston Cafe.

"These men are everywhere" she says.

"And yet, here we are getting coffee before we meet them at base for some special reason" i grab my coffee to go, Avery already has taken a huge sip of hers.