Pt.26

Another Authors Note: this part of the book follows from DALTON CITY.

(Olivia)

"Here" i give him a steaming hot cup of black coffee as he lays on the sofa. "Are you feeling any better?" I sit on the arm rest as he takes a sip, closes his eyes... takes a deep breath.

"Well.. are you?" He shakes his head, "can I have a moment" he pauses. "I'm sorry okay, I know your trying to help me and i her that. But, I'm okay... okay, I'm fine. I'm alright" he tells me.

"Sorry" i mumble and before I get up he takes my hand, I look back down at him just watching me. "I'm the one being a dick" he pauses again, "so I'm sorry" he smiles and I exchange a small one back.

He's been back and getting better, that's the main reason but staying here with him. After he hurt me, it's too much sometimes so I walk away from it.

Like I have been doing .. like I'm doing now.

(Lukas)

We sit in Bostonova.

Which has been our favourite spot for awhile now.

Liv stirs her coffee, she has it iced like Dalton.

She watches the city from outside of the window, i turn to see a giant post of me and Dalton on some billboard.

I chuckle, "yeah"

"Get used to it Brooklyn" i tease

She rolls her eyes, "back to last names are we?"

"Unless you want to be a Cloud one day," she scrunches her nose. "Or a Sky" i tease, "ew no" she says. "Maybe even a Davies or a Stevens" she giggles.

"I don't know what your last names going to be. I'd love for it to be mine though" i sip my black coffee. She sighs, takes a mouthful of her pancakes and then shrugs her shoulders.

"Okay maybe your not a weird person who likes little girls" she says and i fidget on my chair. "That night, I overreacted and I should of got your story so" she pauses and I just watch her.

"You want my side of the story... now" i ask and she nods, "okay. Well, she was just some crazed fan who thought it be to lock lips with me, not knowing I had a girlfriend" i tell her.

"Had a girlfriend" she smirks

"Have a girlfriend" i raise my eyebrow. Not knowing if she actually is or not.

"You do" she smiles and i let out another chuckle. This time in relief.

"That's nice" i say, watching her more, "yeah" she mumbles. "Yeah" i pause, "I wouldn't want it any other way" i say.

"Me neither" she smiles

I smile

——

Avery and Olivia hide behind the door, but watch in the doorway as me and Dalton get pampered with mafia glits and glam.

Dalton, he wears black ripped jeans, no shirt and a black jacket with the arms cut off. The silver chains and the boots. The fawn blonde curly hair, with the black eyeliner to make his eyes stand out.

Me, wearing black jeans, a white tux shirt and have the black jacket hung over my one shoulder. The golden watch and smart shiny black shoes. The black hair styled back.

My eyes didn't need to stand out, no I don't have on any eyeliner. My eyes are already awake because if the amount of coffee I drink in a day, whereas Dal needs some work.

He stands beside a red lambo. He looks like he belongs there, posing for the camera.

I sit on the bonnet of my midnight purple lambo and just watch him.

I didn't recognise that cameras are on me also, so I'm also getting pictures.

Liv whispers in Averys ear, I can see them giggling behind the door in the side mirror.

Dalton, spins in place and i laugh to myself.

"Show off" Avery yells and i get out of the car.

"Like to see you join" he teases and i stand beside my lambo.

Liv has her arms crossed.

"Come on James Dean Daydream" Dalton grabs my hand and i follow him.

The mafia photoshoots don't get any easier, but the company is what makes it worth it.

The girls chatting amongst themselves and me and Dalton having fun elsewhere.

Dalton, he takes my shoulder, his arm around mine.

"We're safe and sound" he smiles.

I smile

"Us against the world"

He gives me a fist bump, "us against the world"

(Olivia)

I place a magazine in front of Lu.

He widens his eyes to see him on the front cover, and I smile.

"Does this make you famous now" i ask, he looks up at me from his seat. "I was already famous" he teases and nudge him.

"I fancy a midnight trip around New York City" i pause while grabbing a bag of chips. "You down" i ask and he takes the magazine and opens it, "I'm so down" he smirks also.

I walk away, giving him a wave before doing so. Then I hide away back upstairs.

——

That night we did exactly that..

He took me around the city, hand in hand.

We talked, had ice cream and the lights surrounded us along with many other pedestrians.

It lead to us going back home and doing what we do best.

Sweet, sweet ... passionate sex.