8.

possible tw!! Mentions of marijuana, being high, and being catcalled!

irl

     Thomas was sat on the curb, her face resting on the palm of her hand while she waited for Kit. The streets were busy and she was high so she couldn't care. The cool wind whipping her in the face as a car drove by.

She was lost, after the others left, she wandered, and wandered and then realized she had no idea where she was. So she texted the one person that had been stuck in her brain since her night with him and Will.

Somebody had gently grabbed her shoulder and it scared her and she jumped before turning to see it was Kit. "Oh hi! My saviour!" She smiled widely up at him, her eyes have a soft gloss over them from the cold.

"Hi. Cmon it's cold." He helped her stand up and off the curb and he started guiding her down the street. "How are you not freezing?"

He glanced down to her choice of clothing and was truly wondering how she wasn't shivering. It was a dark grey corset top with a white pleated skirt and some sheer tights and her black doc martens.

She shrugged and continued to walk with him. She had gone quite silent until a man on the street had catcalled her and her head snapped up and she gave him the middle finger and continued walking.

"Awe she's hot and feisty!" He called out again and she stopped and turned around to him.

"Grow up! God men like you are disgusting!" She yelled and his brows raised and he started walking towards her quite quickly and Kit stepped in front of her almost immediately.

The man stopped when Kit had stepped in front of Thomas. "Back off." Kit snapped and the man threw his hands up in defence and started to walk away.

Thomas gently put a hand on his bicep to turn him around. Kit breathed a few times and finally looked at her. "Are you okay?" He asked her and looked over her face to make sure she wasn't upset or hurt at all even though nobody touched her.

"Yeah Kit i'm okay. Are you?" She asked looking him in the eyes. He almost seemed like he was still angry about it.

"Cmon, let's go." He gently grabbed her arm and started lightly pulling her back along towards his car and let go of her arm. He had taken a long haul out of his vape before he offered it to her and she took it and took a hit off of it and passed it back.

"I'm sorry for dragging you out here." Thomas piped up as they turned the corner into a parking lot and towards a car she didn't recognize.

"No, you didn't drag me out here. You wanted me to come get you, so i did. I didn't even think twice about it Tommy." He told her, glancing to her before he grabbed his lanyard with his keys out of his pocket and unlocked his car, and opened the passenger door for her.

"Thank you." She mumbled before climbing in and buckling her seatbelt on. The rush from the nicotine hit her as she sat and waited until Kit came around and got in the drivers side.

Kit had turned on the car and set up a playlist before he turned to her. "Where did you want to go?" He asked her as he watched her smile at the song that was displayed on the screen in the middle of the dash.

"This is from the first Mamma Mia. See it's so much better!" Thomas exclaimed as she pointed at the dashboard. "Oh! Sorry um, we can go wherever."

"Well I was headed over to Will's. He was having a few friends over. Bash is there and so is Joe and Tobie. He said you're welcome to come with." Kit responded with a mirroring smile on his lips as he watched her.

"Sure!" She responded happily before Kit put the car in drive and started out of the parking lot.

Thomas was singing along to what she found out to be, the Mamma Mia soundtrack and was doing the dances to the best of her stoned abilities. Kit was laughing a lot, and she kept singing towards him which made him laugh and smile even more.

Instagram

thomasridgewood

♡︎ Liked by yazdemand, and 90,358 otherstagged; julesleblanc, yazdemand, rhea

tagged; julesleblanc, yazdemand, rhea.norwood, itzz_cori, 51212.87287
thomasridgewood lay all your love on me

View all 17,462 comments

user1 they're all so cool

user2 omg they're hot

user3 why are they amazing

user4 wow

yazdemand lol why are we literally the hottest
thomasridgewood you carried the photos ma'am

user5 pretty pretty

will.gao_ our pretty women
kit.connor that they are
joelocke03 ugh our wives are so cute
sebastiancroft literally stunning
tobiedonovan_ might have to get these photos tattooed on me somewhere

thomasridgewood might have to get 'our pretty women' tattooed on my body.
julesleblanc i second this
yazdemand i third this
rhea.norwood fourth!