17.

kit.connor's instagram story

thomasridgwood's instagram story

irl

     "Kit?" Thomas whispered. They were a week into their quarantine and she was honestly quite happy. She had got to spend so much one on one time with Kit that it truly made her much happier knowing him more.

He was quite a physical person when it came to touch. Every time they had sat on the couch to watch a film or some tv they would cuddle. The pet names were quite often and the two were just generally becoming really close.

Close enough that when Thomas had a nightmare, she had sat up quite abruptly tears already rolling down her face as recalled the nightmare. Her heart was racing and she just didn't feel well. She had climbed off the sofa, and padded along to Kit's room where he was asleep in. She wiped at the continuing tears and sniffled. She knocked softly and when she didn't get a response, she opened the door and saw him laying flat on his stomach, his face to the side and his shirtless back exposed from the moonlight shining in through the window.

"Kit?" She asked softly again and she came closer and sat on the edge of the bed and placed a cold hand on his warm shoulder and he stirred a bit and hummed before she shook him lightly. "Kit?" She mumbled again and his eyes slowly opened and he blinked a few times before realizing that Thomas was sitting there.

"Hey love what's wrong?" He asked very sleepily, and he pushed himself up and turned around. He ran a hand through his hair and then rubbed his eyes. "What's happened? Is everything okay?" He asked once he finished and looked at her finally. The tears were still coming down off her cheeks and she was trying to catch her breath a bit.

She sniffled and Kit had moved and his hands came up to cup her face and tilt her head to look at him. "What happened?"

"I just—" She tried to speak but the images of her bad dream came flooding back and a choked sob left her lips. Kit pulled her forward against his chest as his one hand came around and went up the back of her head and was gently scratching her scalp as the other rubbed her back as she cried into his chest.