19.

irl

Thomas was the first to pull away from the kiss. Her eyes widened and she looked at him. A smile with a little laugh pulled from her and she brought her hand up to cover her mouth.

"Im sorry, im just- I never expected for us to kiss." Thomas started and she saw Kit's brows furrowed as he was trying to understand what she meant. "Not like that! I mean, i've had this hopeless crush on you for months and when you asked me to kiss you it was like a dream come true."

Kit listened and a smile lifted at his lips as he gently cupped the side of her neck as his thumb gently caressed her jaw. Soon he started chuckling and now it was Thomas' turn to furrowed her brows.

"What? I just exposed the fact that I have a crush on you and you laugh at me!" She tried to pull back but Kit pulled her back towards himself and kissed her again. She smiled into the kiss before they pulled away.

"You know i've had a crush on you for months? Basically since you, Will, and I hung out. Joes known for a while." Kit admitted as she looked at him.

"Oh my gosh. So that's why he's been bugging me to tell you!" She exclaimed with a big smile. Kit laughed and they placed their foreheads together.

"We're so oblivious." He muttered and she sighed and sat back.

"No. Not really. I couldn't just tell you because there was always this thought in the back of my head that you didn't actually like me and if i told you, everything would go to shit." Thomas sighed, and she knew why she felt like this. Because of her. Because of the way that she treated Thomas. It was truly a traumatic experience for her.

"Oh love, it's okay. We're here now." He sat up on her legs and tackled her down into the couch a laugh erupted from her throat.  "Should we tell the others?"

"Well i mean we have to tell Joe. And joe can't keep a secret, so we might as well announce it to everyone. But can we tell Joe first? He's kind of been our biggest supporter? And like id like it if we could just like keep it between us until the end of our quarantine? Well tell them like a day before we come back" Thomas rambled as her hand fell to his head and was gently scratching his scalp. Kit could hear her heart rate increasing as she spoke and Kit sat up a bit and looked at her.

"Of course. That means I get you all to myself for the next week." He spoke softly and she smiled widely and he leaned up and kissed her again.

Thomasridgewood's instagram story

hi babies. this story kind of like exploded today so thank you for that. :)

this is just a little fluff chapter idk i like it