Chapter  Seventeen

Dorian's POV:

I watched as Dolly snuggled into my chest while watching Beauty and the beast, softly singing along.

I smile at how happy she seems. Before I knew it, my eyelids slowly closed, leaving me in a peaceful sleep.

- - -

Dolly's POV :

I was so focused on the movie that I never even noticed that Dorian fell asleep.

I wiggled a little, before Dorian's arms tighten around my waist, restricting my movements.

I sighed softly, I don't want to lay here forever. I let out a small laugh when a idea popped into my head.

I brought my lips closed to the side of his head, next to his ear before letting out a little scream. I regretted that a lot.

Dorian shot up instantly, knocking both our heads together. Gosh, maybe I shouldn't have done that.

"Jesus Christ.  Are you okay?"     I quickly nodded my head. I maybe need to think things through next time.

I watched as Dorian sat up and slowly rubbed his head. I let out a small laugh before seeing the glare Dorian sent me.

"Dolly baby, why would you do that ?"     I shrugged my shoulders slightly, I didn't mean for that to happen. I was only trying to wake him up.

" I was b-bored and you were sleeping, I just wanted to wake you up."     Dorian nodded his head at my answer before turning to look at me.

"You're bored?"     That's literally what I just said.

"Um- dory? Yes, I just told you that."   Dorian let out a little laugh before rolling his eyes. I watched as he got up before walking out of the living room.

Quite rude to leave me alone, by myself. I quickly stood up before walking after him, wondering why he just walked off.

I followed him into his bedroom, he bent down, grabbing a small bag before pulling out a small iPad.  He looked at me before sitting down on his bed, patting next to him.

I walked over before sitting down beside him. I curiously leaned over, trying to see what he is doing.

"Patience, my darling."    I let out a little groan before waiting.

"Okay, remember how you said that you wanted to get an tattoo?"    I nodded my head unsure of what he's getting to.

"Well, Easton and I came up with a design."    My eyes widen slightly at his words. No way.

"Did you actually?"     A smile spread across his lips before he tilted his iPad towards me.  I could feel my own smile growing as I looked at the design.

Small butterflies with small stars surrounding them. It was so pretty. I let out a squeal before tackling Dorian, placing kisses all over his face.

"Thank you! Thank you! It's s-so pretty."   Dorian let out a small laugh before returning my kisses.

"I'm glad you like it. Now, what about getting it done today ?"       I looked at him like he's crazy, I thought you have to make appointment and everything.

"You don't need an appointment, I will be the one giving you the tattoo, baby."   He definitely can read minds. I glanced over at him, a blush already forming at the thought of Dorian's hands on my skin.

"Okay, let's do it."       I smiled at him, I'm excited and nervous but if it's with Dorian, I know I'll be fine.