Chapter 10

As I yelled for the nurse, his different monitors that he was hooked up to were buzzing and beeping uncontrollably. A nurse swiftly came in and instantly went to the head of the bed. hit a button on the wall, then at once asked,

"Are you Next of Kin?"

"No, I am not, we are from a different country." I said, reaching for my phone.

"Do you know if any immediate family is here in town?"

"Yes, and his Health care Agents"

"What is your name, young sir?"

"My name is, Leo Charles Emerson Mills." I said, dialing Harvey. While all this was occurring, several different medical staff was running in with carts and they asked me to step out of the room. I was mad cause Harvey was not answering his phone. After I left a message on his voice mail. I took and tried calling Dylan, Olivers Brother. When Dylan answered right away, I ask to speak to Harvey.

"What's wrong Leo?" Dylan said.

"GOD DAMIT, PUT HARVEY ON NOW!" I yelled.

"What is wrong Leo, is everything ok?" Harvey said.

"Harvey, listen closely, don't say anything just look at your phone," I said. As I was texting him 'OLIVER CODE BLUE HOSPITLE NOW', suddenly he hung up. While I was waiting outside of Olivers room for the boys to get to the hospital. I heard on the PA, "CODE BLUE, CODE BLUE, Room 6525."

When I heard that, I just broke out in an uncontrollable crying and cussing myself out, as I slid down the wall to the floor.

# # #

"Max, Check your phone." I said holding up my phone.

"Why, Harv."

"Just do."

"What is going on Harv,"

"Just come with us now. Dyl."

I quickly call one of the Agents. "We need an emergency transport to the hospital." I said.

"Where are you at?" The Agent said.

"We at Tiffany Co. Just a block away." I said.

"Be there in moments and wait for us outside."

Once we were picked up, we arrived at the hospital moments later. As we got off the elevator, we saw Leo sitting on the floor Crying. When we finally got to the room Leo was cussing his brains out. I took and asked Dylan and Doby to take Leo to the waiting room. I took and continued to enter Oliver's room to find out he is not there. I flagged down a nurse to find out what is going on.

"Where is the young fella that was in that room." I said to a nurse while pointing in the direction of the room.

"They took him to emergency surgery."

"Emergency Surgery!"

"Can you take us there we are his Health care agents." The nurse showed us the way to the Operating room. 

Meanwhile, back on the 6th floor in the waiting room. Dylan sat down next to Leo trying to sooth him by rubbing his back. As Leo was mumbling between cussing, he blurted out "I can't handle it if my one true love dies on me"

"It's ok Leo, he will pull thru, Oliver is one stubborn bastard, but this little set back won't slow him down, trust me, it won't slow him down one bit."

"What do you mean?"

"Leo, first I just want to tell you that Oliver truly loves you." I said.

"How do you know?"