Chapter Twelve

Embassy suites by Hilton, Washington DC

"Max, what are we going to do if mom and dad don't approve of us supporting Doby and Dylan's relationship. Let along Leo's with Oliver? Do you think we could afford to live on our own?"

"Harvey, what the hell! are you talking about. They would never ever kick us out. Plus, they have and will always approve and support us and our friends no matter what."

"Damn you, Max!! don't get cocky. We need to be fucken prepared. We also need to include in the discussion Leo, cause this will affect him also."

"OK! damn!"

"We need to do it before we go back home." Shortly after hearing "POTUS in the house," on the scanner, we heard a knock on our suite door...

"Mr. President, what do we owe this visit?"

"May we come in?"

"Pardon me, Mr. President, please do come in," I said. Standing to the side holding the door.

"This is my grandson, Robert Hunter Biden, the second." The president said, as his grandson stretched out his hand, "He is a big fan of yours. When I heard you were in town, I figured I had to arrange a visit. Would it be alright however, if he hung out with you and your friends while you're in town?"

"Sure, of course he can."

"There is, however, something Hunter wants to tell you boys. Go ahead..." He said looking at Hunter.

"Max, Harvey, I um----, I can't do this!?" Hunter said, getting up and running to the bathroom. I got up and followed him, as Max and the president were sitting in the living room area of our suite.

"Hunter, it's Harvey may I come in?" I said. Slowly entering the restroom. Once I fully entered, I noticed he was sitting on the chaise lounge. I sat down next to him and was quietly rubbing his back as he was crying. After about forty-five minutes, we headed for the bedroom where we laid down on mine and max's bed.

"Mr. President," Max said, standing up, "your grandson is in good hands. We won't let anything happen to him. He can stay here in our room for our entire duration, by the way it will be about another four months. Why don't I come and get some clothes along with some other personal things since he is in good hands here with Harvey."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, he is."

"Ok, he is staying with me and his step-grandma at the White House."

Went into our room, noticed the two of them cuddling. Hunter was nested in Harvey's arms while laying his head on Harvey's chest. I quietly grabbed one of our large signature luggage to bring back some clothes for Hunter.

"Sir, we have never been to the 'White House.'"

"Max, call me Joe."

"Joe, do you know what your grandson wanted to tell us?"

"I think your brother will find out soon. When we get back to the White House, we will be going in through the service entrance so we can go in undetected."

"Good, I was just about to ask you about that" I said, getting in a black Cadillac that had blacked out windows. While riding back to get Hunter some personal items, I sent a private message to Harvey to inform him. That I was with Joe and to keep Hunter comfortable till I returned.

# # #

I was startled when my phone vibrated. I noticed Hunter was lying on me and his hand was cupping my crotch.