Chapter 3

After I hung up, I finished getting our food set out on the counter for Oliver and myself.

"Oliver, its ready it is on the counter."

"Be right there I have to use the restroom"

After Oliver finished using the restroom, "That looks delicious, what is it?"

"it is a Hot Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, on whole wheat toast"

As we were eating the sandwiches Oliver's Phone Buzzed with a voicemail message.

---Message---

Oliver you and Dylan are on your own I just got a call from work and there is an emergency that needs my expertise and it will be needing me to be gone for 3 days. Now behave if you need anything contact your buddy Leo or his brothers Max and Harvey. I will call when I get there. I Love you both stay out of trouble and I will talk to you and Dylan later.

---End of Message---

"would you and Dylan want to stay here with Dobby and Myself?" I asked with a slight grin.

"I think Dylan absolutely I might as well also." Oliver said as he smirked back along with a wink.

"why don't I Take you back to your place so you can get a couple outfits to change into while staying here at Dobby's"

"Ok that sounds good, Hay what about Dylan's?

"I will get those for him while you are getting yours." Said while grabbing my car keys.

We quietly stepped out while Dobby and Dylan were enjoying each other. When we arrived at Dylan and Oliver's Place. Oliver went to his room as I continued down the hall to Dylan's.

As I opened the door to Dylan's room. I was stunned with what was all over the wall of his room.

"Oliver,"

"ya what"

"Have you ever been in Dylan's room?"

"NO, why you ask"

"Could you just come here for a moment."

"Shure be right there."

While I was waiting for Oliver to come, I decided to close the door and wait for him outside of Dylan's room.

"Be truthful with me Oliver, have you ever been in Dylan's room?"

"I have not. Come to think about it he did say awhile back to never ever go in his room for anything. Or he would kill me."

"Oliver I will take full blame for you when you open that door."

"before we open that door though, do you think your mom knows his particular life choice?"

"Most likely not."

Standing aside I turned the nob to his room as Oliver entered.

"What the hell is all this stuff." He said as if he didn't know anything.

I could tell by Oliver's demeaner that there was something that he is hiding within. So, it was time to get it out of him but how would I do it. Then it came to me. I walked in behind him and sat on the bed. I ask him to sit down next to me and I asked...

"why are you crying, Oliver?"

"you have to promise me something first Max."

"What?" I said, noticing that something is not right.

"Do you Max Mills promise not to tell anyone."

"Yes, I promise what is it bud.?" I replied knowing possibly what it could be.

"well you see I been having deep feelings for your little brother Leo for about 2 years, but I don't know how to move to the next step in asking him to be my significant other."

"Woo woo hold on one minute here, you are saying that you Oliver are coming out to me?" I said with shock in my voice. "Does Leo even know about your feeling toward him?"

"No, I have not told him anything yet. I was going to this weekend, but he called and said that he was not felling well and postpone it to another weekend to be determined yet."

"why don't we Finnish getting clothes together for you and Dylan. We will keep this between us. I Max Promise not to tell a living soul." I said getting up from the side of the bed. "simply curious have you ever watch porn or played with yourself or with any novity items such as a dildo?"

"No, I have not" He said heading back to his own bedroom.

We finished packing up some clothes and started to head back to Dobby's place when Oliver asked me something that shocked me...

"Max, could you do me a favor."

"What is it Oliver"

"well you see I was wondering since I don't have any experience. Is if you could help me practice oral sex so I can empress Leo for our first time."

"you know that if I did help, I could get arrested for having sex with a minor."

"Yes, I know but it would only be a blow job I think that is what it is called."

"well, Ok only a blow job." Said pulling into an abandoned warehouse.

"Max,"

"ya what"

"Would you give me a blow job as well so I can know how it feels on the receiving end"

"Yes, I can, but no one is to know about this. Not Harvey, your brother or even Dobby. You understand."

"yes"

"Ok, let me park over here so no one can see us."

We took our pant off and Oliver's jaw drop open when he saw the size of my salami. When I looked over at him his was not small either his was about the size of an American half dollar in diameter and estimated length of about 8.5 inches long. By this time, I was already hard because I have not been able to relieve it since I seen what Dylan and Dobby was doing and what I had found in Dylan's room.

"Max, just let me know if I am doing it wrong." He said while reaching for my rock-hard dick.

"Oh, Oliver you will know if you are doing it right by my reaction." Replied as he was taking it in his cold, or I should say freezing hands. After a short while he asked. "Can I put it in my mouth?"

"Of course, you can. Just be careful and don't use your teeth." Said as I was leaning the back of the driver seat back, so it was easier for him. As he was teasing the tip, I started to moan softly then I relies that he just took the whole 10.25 inches. It felt really good not even Harvey can take the whole thing. I started to moan loader as he sped up his bopping of his head. As he did, I grab some of his hair to assist. After about 25 minutes I thrusted one last time and shot 11 hot steamy and sweat ropes of cum down his throat. "Oliver don't be mad, but we need to get going before Dylan and Dobby wonder where we are." I said while pulling up my pants and sitting up the driver seat.

"hay what about me, aren't you going to give me a blow job?"

"Not right now, but I promise I will you have my word ok." I replied. Approaching the entrance of the parking lot where we hid.

"Ok." He said pouting.

As we were driving, I said to Oliver "how about after Dylan and Dobby goes to bed for the night you and I will sneak out to the car and I will return the blow job. OK"

"alright that sounds good can't wait." He said as we were pulling into the driveway at Dobby's."