Chapter Thirteen

Lobby of the Embassy Suites

"What is wrong?" I said, motioning to a private corner away from everyone.

"Just wanted him to give me the Harvey special. Before I left on my mission for two years."

"I know it will be difficult for you with Harvey here and you all the way in Brazil. How about this? We go back to our hotel. Order some pizza and tomorrow I will give Max a call to see what is going on. I will give you a ride of a live time like the good old times. What do you say?"

"I guess we can, but I just wanted to taste Harvey in my mouth and feel his massive cock in my ass. And taste his sweet and tangy cum in my mouth and along with feeling him shooting some of that cream in my ass. But there is just something different about Harvey, though. When I kissed him back at the room, he wasn't passionate like he usually is when we kiss. The passionate part that he used to radiate was not there."

"What do you mean, Brock?"

"Well, when we would kiss or make out? He would grab my throat and pin me against the wall with my feet slightly off the floor, and bury his tongue deep in my mouth. Causing me to moan a bit as he was tongue wrestling with mine. He would even grope me on the inside of my pants. That usually sends me over the edge and I explode in his hand. He would then pull his hand out and smear it on my face, followed by him licking it off. Point being is I just did not get that feeling from him this time. There is just something different about him."

"Brock, let's just go back to our hotel and, like I said, order some pizza and a nightcap and chill for the night. I will call Max in the morning to see if he would know what is wrong with Harvey. Alright?"

"Ok, I guess so," Brock said, as we got up and made our way to our awaiting Uber.

#

1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington D.C. USA

"Max, you and Harvey: take good care of our grandson. On Monday, I'm starting my reelection campaign. His grandmother and I are putting our full and complete trust in the both of you that you and your friends will take great care of him. Cause if anything happens, you and your brother Harvey will have to answer for it. Do I make myself clear? "

"Yes Sur!"

"Joe, may I ask you something?"

"What would you like to ask?"

"Well, you see, our good friends, Dylan and Doby, are getting engaged at a concert this coming week and they have asked my brother and I to help with an engagement party and to set up a wedding for them. I was thinking if it would be possible to have the wedding here at the White House? I was also wondering if Hunter, your grandson, could be part of the wedding party?"

"I don't see why not, Jill? What do you think?"

"I don't know why he couldn't."

"Then it's final. He can be in the wedding and you can have it here at the White House. Just let me know when you were thinking of having the wedding along with the details, so I can help make sure you have everything when it comes time for the wedding and the reception."

"Thank you, sir. I will get back to you as soon as possible with the date and details." I said. I politely excused myself to the restroom. Shortly after I got up from the table, my phone rang. I noticed it was from our hotel room.

"Max, this is Hunter."

"Hay man, is everything alright?"

"Ya, but Harvey mentioned you were with my grandparents at the White House. I was wondering if you could grab something for me from my room?"