Chapter 1

"Harvey!" I said walking into his room and was greeted with a smell that I never smelled before.

"What do you need Leo?" Harvey said looking up from his desk. His jaw hit the ground and his eyes bulged out like he has seen a ghost or something. He quickly got up and closed the shades along with his bedroom door and locked it.

"I been having sharp stabbing pain in my crotch on and off for ruffly a month" I said sitting on his queen-sized bed. "I might know how to help with your little problem." Harvey said reaching over to get something out of his nightstand on the other side of the bed. He handed me a tube of ointment.

"Do you want some help with that?"

"No, I---I don't think so?" I said.

"Can I sleep here on your bed with you?"

"Absolutely, I don't see why not" Harvey said, "why don't you remove your speedo and get some of that pain relievement ointment on before the pain gets worse." I stood up to take the speedo off. However, for some reason I was causing more pain, so I ask Harvey for help.

"I'm happy to why don't you lay down first, then it would make it easier to take it off." Harvey made his way to my side of the bed. He said, "If you feel uncomfortable with me touching you tell me, and I will immediately stop."

"Alright"

"Just relax as I rub on this cream." I remember hearing as Harvey was rubbing on the cream. Shortly after I fell asleep before Harvey finished applying the ointment.

As I was helping Leo with applying the pain relieve cream around the base of his cock. I could tell that he fell asleep. I knew that it was working. Also, the stiffness was subsiding as well. After a short 10 minutes, it fully subsided and he was just lying there peacefully.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand as I left my room to lock up the house. I decided to text Max and see if he could spend the next couple days at Dobby's, where he was at to study for GCSE.

"Max, see if u can spend the night, at least thru Wednesday."

"Why!"

"Please, just see if you could. I will explain later."

"OK"

"Is everything alright at home with Leo?"

"Everything is fine."

"Dobby said I can, I need to come home and get a couple things from my room."

"Make it quick but do it quietly Leo is sound asleep. Also be locking up shortly for the evening and probably be going to bed soon myself."

"Be there in 10 minutes."

While waiting for Max to get his ass home. I reclined in the living room thinking about what I had just saw with Leo. It just blows my mind how big it was for a 14-year-old. I was starting to nod off waiting for Max to come home.

"Harvey!" Max said as he came thru the front door.

"Hay your finely home." I said rising from the couch.

"yea, can I barrow your suitcase, and oh, Dobby told me that I can stay at his place as long as I needed."

"Good"

"What's up, why do you want me to stay at Dobby's?"

"Like I said, I will tell you later, OK!"

"Leo is sleeping remember, keep it down" I said, getting the suitcase for Max,

"Here is the suitcase."

"Thanks bro"

I handed the suitcase to Max and we headed upstairs to his room which was on the other side of Leo's. As we went by his room, I noticed that he left his TV and his PlayStation on. After 45 minutes of helping Max pack a few things for about a week along with his toiletries. He asked me...

"Do you have any condoms?"

"I think so, let me look, in the meantime you can head downstairs, I will be right down." I said reaching for the doorknob to my room.

"See you downstairs." Max said heading down to the living room. As I was opening the door, Leo sluggishly said, "I am hungry."

"I will get you something bro, just lay there, OK." I said in a low tone, "By the way, how are you feeling?"

"It seems to have subsided."

"I will be right back, and I will bring something to eat." I said closing the door. I headed downstairs where Max was waiting for me. Approaching the bottom of the stairs Max looked at me and asked, "got condoms?"

"No, I don't" I said realizing that was what I had to check if I had any.

"Oh, just have to be o-natural if I have to." Max said as he walked out the door. "Hay tell the brat I love him and give him a hug and a kiss for me?"

"I will, I know how much you love him as well." I said in reply,

Locking the door behind Max. I made my way to the kitchen to get Leo something to ease his hunger and mine as well. Decided to make us a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with his favorite beverage, a cream soda. After making the sandwiches and grabbing the cream soda's I headed back upstairs to my room. I sat the food on the nightstand and helped him sit up, so he was not in pain.

"Hay, I'm going to your room and turn things off, do you need anything?"

"No, I don't." He said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"There, all set, I decide to grab a pair of underwear for you just in case, ok."

"Thanks man." He said as he took the last bite of the sandwich. I came around his side of the bed to get my sandwich and soda, it was gone.

"Where's my sandwich bro?" I said looking at him with a puzzled look.

"Oh, that one was for you, I'm sorry." Leo said looking at me with a frown and puppy eyes.

"Leo, don't worry about it, Its fine." I said picking up the paper plates and throwing them away. Meanwhile over at my desk, I decided to close my books and turn off the computer for the evening. As I was getting ready for bed, I asked while pulling back the covers.

"would you be ok if I sleep o-natural or would that bother you?"

"I don't mind."

While I was getting into bed and getting situated, I noticed that Leo was fast asleep again. So, I whispered to him "I Love you, Leo" as I gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek cuddling up with him.