Chapter 14

{3rd person POV}

As Oikawa was still staring at the picture frame, he heard the door opened.

He started to panicked and quickly place the frame back.

He turn around and was met with Iwaizumi and (F/N) were walking inside.

"Ah, Tooru... You good?" (F/N) asked as she sweatdropped.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine! I w-were just looking a-around!" Oikawa stuttered, trying to not look too suspicious.

She blinks confusely then giggles.

"Glad that my mom's office caught your attention" she commented as she and Iwa-Chan approach me.

"Woah... It is all yours, (F/N)?.." Iwaizumi asked as he was amazed by the rewards displayed at the shelf.

"Sadly"

"Sadly? How could you say something like that?" Oikawa asked.

"You see... I'm the type of person who likes to try new things... especially when it comes to sports cause I like to be active all the time..." (F/N) spoke as she walk near the shelf and grab a picture frame.

"But... Because of these victories, people dislike me... And what's worst...I ruined my mom's friendship with her close friends..." (F/N) stated sadly.

Flashback (when (F/N)'s 9 years old)

"Mama! Look! I got first place!" Little (F/N) cheered as she runs towards her mother who is surrounded by her close friends in her company office.

"Really?" Irina asked as she turn around, facing her beloved daugther.

"She got single championship reward" Karasuma spoke as he walk towards his wife and daugther while holding a 6 year old Iqbal's hand and carrying a 4 years old Iqram with his right hand.

"That's my awesome, (F/N)!" Irina cheered and she hugs her daugther.

(F/N) return the hug while laughing.

But her laughs stops when one of Irina's close friend spoke.

"Ne, Irina... Why are you even supporting her in sports?"

"Huh? Come again..." Irina spoke as she turn around.

"Girls can't do sports... especially when she's a heiress..."

"What's the problem with her playing sports?... It not like she's breaking any rules or anything... She just like to be active.."

"But that's way too active, Irina" another woman spoke.

"You need to teach your daugther what real female does... not let her go and covered with those sticky sweats"

"I agree... If you don't change your daugther's behaviour, I don't think any guy would want her-"

"Get out"

"Wha-"

"I said get out!" Irina yelled out while pointing at the door.

"W-What's with you, Irina?" The first woman spoke up as she widen her eyes in shock.

"My daugther can do anything she wants and I won't allow anyone to break her down" Irina spoke.

"If you can't accept the way she wants... Then I can't be with those people... Now get out before I call the guards" Irina stated.

"Tsk..."