Chapter 75

{Oikawa POV}

After I cried my heart out, I realized I didn't have much time so I quickly wears my hoodie and walk out of the room.

I walks quickly, hoping no one would saw me sneaking out but I was in a bad luck.

As I was about to reach out the front door, a voice spoke up from behind causing me to flinch.

"Oikawa-kun? Where are you going? Aren't you suppose to be in your room right now?" Irina-san bombed me with questions.

I sweatdropped.

'C-Crap... What should I do?..' I thought as I nervously turn around.

"U-Um... Uh.. I was going to... Iwa-Chan's house! Yeah! He call me t-that he need help with s-something!" I lied and laughs nervously after.

Irina-san just blinks her eyes at me.

"But can't that wait tomorrow? It's already 9... It's dangerous" she spoke while crossing her arms.

"Sadly it can't, Irina-san..."

"I see... then, let me drive you there... I'm worried about your safety-"

"N-NO!" I yelled out, making her flinch.

As I realized what I had done, I quickly cover my mouth and look down.

"S-Sorry... I didn't m-mean to yell a-at you..." I apologized as I slowly remove my hands of my mouth.

I heard she chuckle.

"It's cool, Oikawa-kun... You must frustrated... I understand" she spoke as she make her way to me.

She then pull my body into a hug as my eyes widen in suprise.

"Come home before 11... Or I'll come and search for you" she spoke as she pull away.

I just stares at her and bit my bottom lip.

"You see, Irina-san... I was planning to sleep over Iwa-Chan's so it'll be safer for me..." I lied while rubbing my nape.

"Oh? Then have fun... Make you take care of yourself... You're like my own son, Oikawa-kun... So losing might get me sad and lost" she exclaim with a sad smile.

I smile softly at her and nods.

"I wil.." I muttered and hug her for the last time.

Righr after that, I quickly make my way out and rushes towards my house. Or should I say hell.

'Hold on there Iwa-Chan... I'll make sure to get you out of this mess' I thought as I runs faster.

{Irina POV}

As I watches Oikawa-kun runs out of the house, my smile turns into a frown.

"Why is he such in a hurry?..." I muttered.

I bit my bottom lip as I grip onto my pyjama.

"What is this feeling?... Mother insticts?.." I spoke as I make my way to the living room.

I sat down on the comfy couch and sighs.

"Maybe I shouldn't have let him wandering alone" I exclaim to myself.

My phone suddenly rang, signalling someone's calling.

I look down at my phone and picks it up after I identify the caller.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hello, love" I heard Tadaomi spoke.

I smiles at the nickname he called me.