Chapter 77

⚠️Stuttering⚠️

{3rd person POV}

Oikawa was currently sitting down on a chair, watching Iwaizumi's chest gone up and down on a bed.

He then shift his gaze up to his wrapped head and plasters all over his face.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Oikawa.." a voice spoke as they make their way beside Oikawa.

Oikawa bit his bottom lip, still not looking at the person.

"I-I... I-I d-didn't... I-I.." Oikawa stuttered.

The person could hear cracks in his voice, though he was just stuttering.

Tears then started to slide down his cheek.

"Oikawa-"

"Fine! I l-lied about Iwa-Chan's a-asking for m-my h-help! H-He actually g-got h-held hostage by Y-Yumi and will be k-killed if I-I d-didn't come!" He yelled out as he grip the bedsheet.

"I-I d-didn't ask f-for this t-to h-happend but it s-still does! Seems like my l-lost making their o-obsession towards me g-grew! And t-targeting my friends to g-get t-to me!" Oikawa stuttered as tears dripping down the sheets.

"I-I have to d-do it! I-I have no c-choice! I-I didn't even w-want to r-risk anything! I d-don't want t-to loose I-Iwa-Chan just because of m-my carelessness! I-"

Oikawa were interrupted when he suddenly got pulled into a hug.

"Shh... It's okay... I understand... Stop forcing your dry throat to explain, sweetie..." they spoke as they runs their finger through Oikawa's brown hair.

Oikawa bit his bottom lip and hugs them back.

"I-I'm sorry f-for lying, I-Irina-san... I-I don't w-want anyone else to g-get hurt like I-Iwa..." Oikawa stuttered as he rest his forehead on Irina's shoulder.

"It's alright... It's alright... You should be lucky I went out to check up on you... You have no idea how many times my heart asked me to go look out for you, sweetie.." Irina comforted him while placing soft kisses on Oikawa's forehead.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry.." Oikawa kept apologizing none stop.

"There there..."

Later

"I-Irina-san.." Oikawa called out.

"Yeah, sweetie?" She reply as she place down Iwaizumi's water and some food on the night stand.

Oikawa look down with his eyes looking away.

"Could I maybe... sleep inside (F/N)-Chan's room... for the night?" He asked whike blushing slightly.

Irina blinks at him confusely and chuckles after.

"Sure hun... (F/N) won't mind afterall" she exclaim with a smile.

Oikawa look up and reply a thank you.

As Irina was about to walk out, she stops her tracks since she remembered something.

"Oh and while you're in her room, try to call her.... She was on the phone earlier when you're gone and wanted to talk with you"

"She have?"

"Mhm... And one more... Don't be afraid to tell (F/N) what happend, okay? Keeping for yourself will make you more stressful"

Oikawa stares at her in mixed awwed and shock.

A smile then formed on his lips.

"I will... Don't worry" he reply.

"I've already make a report about this to Tadaomi... He'll know what to do and he'll most likely to keep it for himself" Irina bidded and walk out.