Chapter 60

{3rd person POV}

"PREEEETTT! Time out, black team!" The referee yelled out as both teams when to their side.

"Good job girls. You all are doing great" Mic-sensei exclaim as he place his hands on his hip, facing the girls who's sitting.

"Great job on scoring, you all... They're 29 points behind" Yuhe spoke as he shift his gaze at the scoreboard.

107 (3) 78

"UGH!" Yamata groan in anger as she stomp her feet.

"That Jelavić pisses me off!" She exclaim as she cleaches her fist that were resting on her lap.

"Calm down, Yamata-senpai... It's only the second quater.." Kiara spoke.

"It's easy when you say it! We're 29 freaking points behind! And all of you can't even stop none of that captain's 3s!" Yamata yelled out as she stood up, facing the other player.

"Quite saying like you actually could stop any of that! You couldn't even catch up with her!" A player exclaim as she stood up while pointing at Yamata.

"I did try! Unlike you all! Do I have to do it all by myself!? At least be useful!" Yamata argue back.

"That's enough you two" their coach spoke as she stood between the two.

"But coach! She-"

"I said enough... Don't make me repeat the third time" she exclaim as the girl just gritted her teeth.

Their coach sighs and look at Yamata.

"What's got into you, Yamata? You said that her skills useless" she commented.

"I wasn't expecting her to be this pro! She wasn't even one before, yet, everybody hates her! But now, she got loved again! Ugh!" Yamata exclaim as she crossed her arms.

Kiara tugged her coach's shirt, making her turn to the source.

"Should we get started with that?" She asked with a smirk.

The coach snickered.

"Don't frustrated over it yet, Yamata... We still haven't done our secret cheat" She exclaim quietly, don't want other people heard it.

Yamata snapped her head back at her coach and grinned.

"Ah... Thanks for the reminder~ Now I'm more fired up to make that motherfucker into trouble" Yamata exclaim as she slam her knuckle onto her palm.

Mic-sensei who were eyeing the other team, frown.

"What's with the face, sensei?" Yuhe asked.

"I don't like the vibes they're giving... They're up to something bad.." Mic-sensei reply as he crossed his arms.

"Could it be that cheat?"

"It could be that... But I'm not sure..."

With that, Mic-sensei then shift his gaze at Yuhe.

"Yuhe, you need to be ready anytime... We don't wanna missed it" he spoke.

Yuhe nods.

"I'll focus" Yuhe reply.

Mic-sensei smiles and turn to his players.

"Alright girls... I need to warn you guys something" he spoke, gaining the team's attention.

"I need all of you to focus your surroundings after this... Keep an eye on every angle whenever you're up against any of the player" he spoke.

(F/N) tilted her head.