Chapter 38

{3rd person POV}

"Ohayou, Tooru" (F/N) greeted the next morning.

"Ohayou... How's your fever going?" Oikawa ask as he was accompanying Iqram eating breakfast.

"I got better already... Thanks for looking after me" she thanked as she sat down.

She then noticed Iqbal aren't there at the dining room as she already knows both of her parents left work early.

"Where's Iqbal?" She asked.

"Hm? He stayed all night streaming with his friends... I already woke him up but he refuse and at the same time, I bumped into Oikawa-Nii" Iqram explain.

This make (F/N) sighs.

"Damian, go wake that sleepyhead up"

"As you wish, (F/N)-sama" Damian reply as he walk off.

Not so long, Damian make his presence towards the dining table.

"So?"

"He's getting ready... By the time I qoke him up, he panicked right away"

"Why isn't Ryan woke him?" Oikawa asked.

"That dumbass fell asleep at the doorstep"

"As I thought" Iqram cooed.

A while later

"Drop us all by the boys school, me and Oikawa can walk from there" (F/N) ordered the driver.

"Yes, maam" the driver reply as he continue to focus on the road.

"Ugh.... I'm still sleepy.."

"Then you shouldn't have stayed upa ll night playing games" (F/N) scold.

Iqbal click his tongue and look outside.

"I wasn't just playing games okay? I'm still coming up with volleyball strategies for the Inter-High and I still stuck at the same page all over again! Ugh... I regret being the team captain... Not to mention, we don't even have a manager!" Iqbal complains.

"A-Ano, Iqbal-Chan" Oikawa called out, as Iqbal glares at him as he's not in the mood.

Oikawa squeck for a moment but brave himself to continue.

"If it's not troublesome, you could ask me about it... I've planned alot of strategies and I could help you"

Iqbal's moody face soften as realizatiom hits him.

"Oh yeah... You're a team captain also..."

Oikawa hums.

"I mean... Sure... I've been struggling about it for weeks now" Iqbal stated.

Soon enough, the car then pull out beside the boys's school gate.

"We're here, Jelavic-samas, Oikawa-sama"

(F/N) thanked him as all of them walk out of the vehicle.

As the driver drove off, they student bidded their goodbyes and walk off to their own school.

"Today is the day isn't it?" Oikawa asked.

"What day?"

"You know... The exchange student stuff"

"Oh! I nearly forgot... Are you excited or something?"

"A little I guess? I'm just curious about these students, that's all~" he sang.

"And if they dared to get close with (F/N)-Chan, I'll chase them away" Oikawa exclaim as he slung his arm on (F/N) and pulls her closer.

(F/N) giggles as she just lets him.